Dragon*Con

Because it only took Viking-Sensei three years (and the approaching end of Errant Story) to come up with a better name for "General Discussions"
Kite
Booth Minion

Dragon*Con

Post by Kite »

I'll be there. With bells. And a kilt. How about you guys?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Dragon*Con

Post by Imp-Chan »

We'll be there.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Post by finalcarrot »

No money, no con :cry:
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

finalcarrot wrote:No money, no con :cry:
C'mon, where's your fighting spirit? There's like... a week and a half before Dragon*Con. That's (pulls out an abacus) three... six... carry the two... well, let's just say it's a whole lot of blood you could donate between then and now. And you used an emoticon, so I'm going to guess that you're probably young... you must have a good kidney still in ya. And do you really need all your skin?

Now, I'm not "saying" you should donate all your blood and a kidney or two for tickets plus travel expenses. I am, however, "implying" that you're a wuss if you don't.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
GregC
Forum Trainee
Twitter @: gregcarter

Post by GregC »

And a kilt.
Be on the lookout for Jennie Breeden then. She will have a leaf blower. And a camera.

I heart Dragon*con.
Kite
Booth Minion

Post by Kite »

Thanks for the heads up, chief.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

So, who all is coming out to see me (oh... and Impy and that Poe guy who follows her around) at Dragon*Con?

I'll be the incredibly big one, Impy will be the girl who isn't vibrating to pieces, Lauren of Internia will be the girl who IS vibrating to pieces, and Poe will be the one who... probably isn't there when you come up and want to have him sign something, leading to yet another one of our famous "Poe Scavenger Hunts".

Oh, and Kite (whom I haven't met yet but look forward to) who will apparently be in a kilt. See, it's fun for the whole family.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
dakania
New Poster

Post by dakania »

It was good seeing y'all there and finally meeting you two after about seven years of Poe-comic-reading ^^;;;;

And now, /activate relurk :)
Vixen in Purple
Booth Minion

Post by Vixen in Purple »

Thanks everyone for your "We'll help you move because we love and want to make you geekier by taking you to Dragoncon" wishes. I hope everything works out. At this point thinking about who's room I'll be sharing seem like the least of my worries.
Before moving with Justin...we have to find an apartment. :D

Then onto other things...like moving my stuff. Oh and VS you know there will always be Pizza! and hugs. Pizza and hugs.

Impy: I would LOVE to costume with you. I just have no idea when. It'll have to wait till June probably. I would love to be able change costumes this year, instead of GoodWilling it. (although I could make a Damn good Jem costume from GoodWill)

I hope to see you all soon! But not till Poe's better. I don't want the Plague too! *lol
Rae
Forum Trainee

Post by Rae »

Zombie Thread! Run!!!!!

I will be there (2008 Dragon*Con) as Swamp Gas, not a network bitch. Yay for deciding to come at the last minute and having to book at the econo-lodge all the way down by the airport. Anyone else I can expect to see?