Three Things - Round 1 - Winner: Graybeard

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Re: Three Things

Post by finalcarrot »

Step into South Carolina.

Boxing gloves, gunpowder, and a striking flint.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Binary joining compound, shampoo, and conditioner.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Weirdonian
Team Captain

Post by Weirdonian »

Round-Up Poison Ivy & Tough Brush killer, Rhino Glue (not glue made from Rhinos, just a name apparently) and a Star Wars Titanium AT-AP vehicle.

What I actually bought yesterday. I don't care to use brush killer unless I have to (and increasingly, I must to control the most vile Virginia Creeper that has invaded this area.) and I needed some tough glue for various projects. And the little Star Wars vehicle? I love those little guys! :geek:

Not everyone in the north has easy access to liquor, hard or soft. Up here in Massachusetts you can't buy beer, wine or liquor from anything but a liquor store or convenience store that's able to get a liquor licence, and there's lots of regulations a store has to go through to get one. Everyone else, including most all grocery stores, are barred from selling alchoholic drinks. There was a vote last fall to allow grocery stores to stock wine (JUST wine) and it got voted down. "It'll turn our children into alchoholics!" The liquor store representitives and supporters The independant, temperance-minded and most assuredly impartial people said, and too many people believed them. I was for it, even though I detest alchoholic drinks cause I think they taste terrible.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

A training bra, cabinet child safety locks, and cook book.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

80 pound fishing line, two tent poles, and a can of black spray-paint.

(Tent poles are different from spikes in that they hold the top of a large tent up, rather than keeping a tent pinned it down)
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Unstrung violin, bag of catnip, scalpel.
Ghost in the Shell
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Ghost in the Shell »

Some average slippers, a pack of nails about as long as the slippers' sole is thick and a "happy wedding day" card...
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Three Things - Round 1

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Alright, I think it's time for the...

FINAL STAGE

I'll be closing this particular game 8/28 at a minute before Midnight EST. Between now and then, any further combos made will be worth extra bonus points.

Also, I am giving each contestant one "Go To The Mountain" token, allowing you to reuse an already claimed item OR use four items for one set. Please clearly state that you're "Going to the mountain..." if you wish to choose this option. Those who DON'T use their 'token' will be rewarded some small extra stipend for abstaining from abusing the rules.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

A fishing pole, an all day sucker, and a roll of bailing twine.
finalcarrot
Forum Regular

Post by finalcarrot »

A duck call, a cardboard box (like the kind a refrigerator would be packaged in), and Mrs. Smith's Apple Pie.