Errant Story Mafia!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Re: Errant Story Mafia!

Post by Tiamat »

With Viking dead, I now have two very strong suspicions on who the Mafia members are. I'll hold my suspicions for now, since I'm not in the game, but I really want to know if they're right >_> Play faster!

Oh! And this is apparently my 100th post, and also the first post on 5th page (3rd if you're running double the number of posts per page). Bwa haha.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

I was right about Vavrek, and once I saw that no one died last night I immediately knew (well, okay, have a veryveryveryvery strong suspicion and will be totally amazed if I am wrong) who the final member of the Mafia is. Keep the game up and validate my knowledge!
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

HAHA, nice April Fools day goodness with the avatar modifications :)
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

The vote total is up... does that mean the day is over and it is now night?
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

no, it just means he has checked so we know the mod is watching, it's over when someone is lynched if i'm not mistaken.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Ah, thanks!
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

Yeah, we still need 3 votes to end it. 75% of votes is more than you need for most lynches, but you need >50% and that's just the way it goes with 4 players. If it drags on I can deadline it and reduce that to two. Two players haven't posted since sunday so I'll prod them (ie, send a PM) if they don't post today.

So basically not yet over, but probably soon.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

Ah, I wasn't sure if you'd let a day end without a lynch vote. I managed to get into another mafia game on another forum shortly before my time as Gabriel ended. In that other game, we started with 38 total members, and I think that got bumped up to 42 rather quickly. For the purpose of sheer coordination, days are fixed at 72 hours. (Nights, I think, are only 48 hours.)

Well, people, keep having fun. I watching you. *Goes back to his grave.*
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

So! Looks like the first game is over, with Sareth getting three votes. If he's not mafia (and I believe he IS), then the real mafia member just won the game.

I already PM'd Shteven what my guesses were, but it turned out I was HIGHLY surprised at the outcome - up until BloodHenge decided not to hammer the coffin, I was dead certain that's who the mafia was. Shows what I know, eh? At least I figured out Vavrek beforehand. My second guess for the second member of the mafia was, in fact, Sareth - he seemed far too intent on killing DarkIntruder than was seemly.

Good game, everyone. It was a fun read.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

*poke* now the question is when does the next match start up. (if the interest is there to have a second round)