Errant Story Mafia!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Re: Errant Story Mafia!

Post by zanntos »

It might be, however i mangled my screen name from Xanatos from the Jedi Apprentice series. I needed a character name for a D&D game and Zanntos was born.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Tiamat wrote:And thus does the first man die! So long, Zanntos.

And I kept wanting to say this after all the mispellings, and since I'm posting anyway I may as well get it over with: wasn't Zannatos the bad guy from Gargoyles?
That was David Xanatos, master and namesake of the Xanatos Gambit and all-around Magnificent Bastard.

Although he mellowed out considerably after his son was almost kidnapped by Oberon.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

Oh, so we find out after somebody dies whether they were a townie or a mafioso? I figure we'd just be guessing randomly until Shteven announced which side had won. Good to know, anyway... I guess the first day was a win for the Mafia. (Eep?)
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Vavrek wrote:Oh, so we find out after somebody dies whether they were a townie or a mafioso? I figure we'd just be guessing randomly until Shteven announced which side had won. Good to know, anyway... I guess the first day was a win for the Mafia. (Eep?)
And then the Mafia gets to kill someone else tonight!
BloodHenge wrote:
Tiamat wrote:And thus does the first man die! So long, Zanntos.
And I kept wanting to say this after all the mispellings, and since I'm posting anyway I may as well get it over with: wasn't Zannatos the bad guy from Gargoyles?
That was David Xanatos, master and namesake of the Xanatos Gambit and all-around Magnificent Bastard.

Although he mellowed out considerably after his son was almost kidnapped by Oberon.
Aaaah, that was it.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Vavrek wrote:Oh, so we find out after somebody dies whether they were a townie or a mafioso? I figure we'd just be guessing randomly until Shteven announced which side had won. Good to know, anyway... I guess the first day was a win for the Mafia. (Eep?)
And now it's a matter of figuring who/what other people are based on how they reacted to my antics, remember Mafia KNEW i wasn't one :p If nothing else my early demise had people talking a little instead of just "meh, because someone needs to be offed"
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

Tiamat wrote: And then the Mafia gets to kill someone else tonight!
Yeah, I was just thinking about that a couple hours ago, because somehow the notion never really hit home to me until... a couple hours ago. "Oh, the Mafia kills people too, and it's not hard for them." ...hopefully, my campaigning against an innocent townie (sorry!) will make them spare me? :sweatdrop:
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

The townies can still win as long as another townie doesn't get lynched tomorrow.
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

I can forgive a bit of night discussion but do try to keep it to a minimum - day 2 will start soon enough ;) Still need a few night actions, try to avoid talking about it until then.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I'm headed out of town until Thursday. I may be able to check in on occasion while away, but then again, may not.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

I, like Sareth, am out of town. However, I have regular access to a computer. I doubt I'll average more than a post or two per day, at most, but I'll try to participate.