Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: Errant Story Mafia - Game on!

Post by DarkIntruder »

Hmm, you know, as much as I dislike bringing the hammer down on anyone, in this case, I think the logic supports it. Zannatos-Jon is fond of using guns, which is never a healthy sign for an individual.

So, without futher ado, I bring the hammer down.

Vote: Zannatos

See you in the next world friend...
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

And now, fellow-citizens, rejoice! We have come together and the majority among us have choosen rightly! We have choosen to cast out the abomination zanntos, and await only Luminosita's (Shteven's) divine judgment, to carried out by our hands. The Lord is forgiving, and will accept all our will, even those who are confused and misguided. (It's "zanntos", guys, not "zannatos". I know. I checked.)
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Sheesh. Godpimps and their nitpicky spelling thingy.

Now if you'll excuse me, daddy needs a new pair of shoes. Last pair got turned into flowers. Sorta.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Points at Sareth: You've led me astray!!! :)

Does that mean that the last two votes don't count, since they're not correctly spelled, and thus do not refer to the actual person?
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Like it's really that taxing to write a post to the effect of "unvote: zannatos, vote:zanntos"? However, the rampant mispelling of my screen name does amuse me somewhat.
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

My-that-was-fast Final Vote count for day 1:

Zanntos: 4 (Zanntos, Vavrek, Sareth, DarkIntruder)

*I can't find Imp-Chan's vote for Vavrek. Also, I count misspelled names as long as it's unambiguous who they intended to vote for. Similarly, you could abbreviate players names if you wanted to, although no one here has really long 3 word names, which are usually the ones that get turned to initials.

Zanntos, Also known as Jon Amraphel, is lynched. He was a townie.

Night choices are due by Sunday 11pm EST. If they are submitted earlier, the night will begin early.
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

Day two begins and as the sun rises, another body is found lying cold in the gutters. Unfortunately for the town, it is Viking-Sensei, who was Sarine, your cop.

It's up to all who are left to find these murderers! Be warned that there are still 2 mafia and only 3 townspeople, so vote carefully as they nearly out number you.

With 5 alive, it will take 3 to lynch.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

This... This is a sad day for our fair town. Our guardian has died, right after our grave mistake to attack the first man to look suspicious. Let us take a moment of mourning for the elf, defender of Veracia humanity the American way our collective asses.

This is a death which must be avenged, make no mistake. But we must be careful, cautious, that we do not strike without reason and hurt yet another innocent. As penance for my... enthusiasm... yesterday, I shall refrain from voicing my suspicions at the moment, for my judgment has been cast into doubt.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Unfortunately for the town, it is Viking-Sensei, who was Sarine, your cop.
Oh shit....

Who's toes did Viking step on?
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

*arrives in the town square, carrying her shotgun today*

You three sure were quick to lynch someone... I bet at least one of you is behind these nighttime murders.