Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Errant Story Mafia - Game on!

Post by Imp-Chan »

I have entirely too much fun inciting riots to go around killing people.

Besides, lynching wouldn't be good for Leah's respiratory condition. Why risk it?

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

I think her respiratory condition would be the least of here worries. Besides, Ian healed it didn't he?

Personally, I'b be more concerned with how the rope would stretch my neck all out. I just would not look right from that point on.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Ah. Sorry about that. I sometimes have a little trouble differentiating between the two of you without checking for a thingy.

Anyway... Some very good arguments have been given. The way he got all righteous and submitted the vote that swayed opinions such that innocents swung... His efforts to shift blame on me even though I didn't do it... I'm afraid I'm convinced.

Besides, he keeps making fun of me for how I ask directions.

Vote: Vavrek
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

Imp-Chan wrote:I am sticking with my previous vote.

^-^'
Votes from day 1 are cleared at the start of day 2. If you intend to vote for the same person, please vote for them again, in format Vote: Shteven so it's easy to see.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

I leave for what, but a day? And this town turns against me, our spiritual leader, the one to whom you should turn for guidance. Your enthusiasm is commendable! I do not mean to disrespect that! That enthusiasm is good, it is useful, because it is what we need to track down the demons in our midst. It is with that knowledge that I have acted throughout, that we are in danger. That is why I felt such remorse at engineering the death of an innocent man, one who could have stood with us in the fight, merely because he was joking around.

I contend that our roles do matter! The Ranger Sarine, law enforcement. The rogue Wraith Jon, who in a larger town would have easily been driven to the task of the Vigilante. But it is only these two people of whom we can be sure what their names and roles were. Under the light of the day, it is merely our word, which must be weighed and believed as our judgment and faith tells us. It is to that end which I point my own finger.

Finger Of Suspicion: Imp-chan

From the very first day, you've had it in for me. From the very first day! Listen to me, people, because it is of no use for me to speak to the -chan any more. Her first words were to claim that despite the rifle in her hands, she was too inept to have managed the gunshot. Since then, since I began my crusade to rid this town of evil, she has maintained the look of the innocent, simple, townsperson. But with every word since, every time she spoke her short and simple words, it was to say with a pixieish tone that I must be damned, that I am the devil amongst you who must be outed.

It is not to say that I am a bad choice, especially so from the perspective of a hidden mafioso. That is because I consider it my duty to rid this town of evil and yes, sometimes innocents do get hurt. That is always a tragedy, but we mustn't let our resolve waver, that remarkable enthusiasm which has now been perverted against me. I would like... I would like to make this an apology, dear townsfolk, an apology to the errant half-elf Ian/Sareth. When we first met and you, as you have put it, 'asked for directions', it was a very traumatic event for me, you must understand. And it is with great difficulty that I must step back and realize the mistake it was to try and turn suspicion against you, when I have in my possession no true evidence but a nasty first impression.

Think... think what we could do together, eh? And think of this,too, that if I am to die today, you will no longer have the opportunity to see the monologues I have been giving. ;)
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

*sigh*

He talks too much, and attempts rabble rousing. I've only ever cast my vote and been done with it, except to defend myself.

VOTE: Vavrek

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Alright, let's think this through.

Ian/Sareth was the second person to jump on Jon, he has a bias against elves, and the second person murdered at night, Sarine/Viking, was suspicious of him, and plainly stated so. We also know that he's horribly Emo and unstable.You may have know him once Leah, but I doubt you would now. He burned Saus, (Not entirely his fault) dispelled an almighty "GHOD!", demolishing Emerylon in the process, killed a bunch of Lumi followers, and threatened Jeramel/Vavrek. Also, lest we forget, he nearly blew away Sarine/Viking back in Thranel. This may have been a misunderstanding, but who knows? Maybe he's returned to finish what he started.

Jeramel/Vavrek was the first to support a lynching of Jon, who we now know to be innocent. He has also been pushing very hard to have us condemn Ian/Sareth. Granted, this is for good reason. (see above.) He is a minister though. Could you get any more townie? I don't know. Everyone seems suspicious of him, as do I. I just don't like fire and brimstone religious types. They all end up being hypocrites anyways, so why should Jeramel be any different? He says he's pleading for moderation, now that his back's against the wall. I don't like him, he hides behind long-winded speeches and pompous bluffing. He apologizes to Ian/Sareth, but doesn't apologize for the accidental death of Jon. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Also, now he's turning on Riley/Imp-Chan to take the heat of himself.

I think he's guilty. I have seen the light.

I Bani/Darkintruder Vote:Vavrek
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Umm, mod? What happened?
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

(Ghost of Sarine)

I'll poke him. See if I can't "scare" him up.

(/ghost)
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

(Ghost Jon)
If he really has AWOLed i could probably take over for the duration of the match since i've already been terminated.
(/ghost)