Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Shteven
Forum Regular

Re: Errant Story Mafia - Game on!

Post by Shteven »

That's everyone....

So the sun gently rises, and you all find...the corpse of generic NPC guard man lying dead in the town. Damn I'm good at this story stuff. Seriously. God, it sure would be a good thing to write up plot ahead of time, instead of 2:36 in the morning, right? Hey, I looked up the link, it's got connections!

Anyways, someone did it and no one knows who. Really. The gun to the stomach just wasn't a big enough hint. You'd really be better off randomly accusing people instead. Trust me on this, I've been where you are before.
I tried...
It is now day 1.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

I didn't do it. Clearly it was that guy. Over there. With the gun. We saw it in the pictures!
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Haha, yeah i'm afraid i'm going to have to Vote: zanntos as my character is Jon and death by gunshot is most fitting.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Exactly! See!

Wait... Can you turn yourself in?

Never mind. Sounds like we get a nice first class lynching!
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

And so the mafia head games begin, he turned himself in so maybe he's fine, but then maybe he's mafia and wants you to THINK he's fine, Bwahaha.

But semi-seriously my character really is Jon so it really is just to perfect and i had to vote for myself just for the sheer humor of it.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

As Riley, I can say that if I had done it, it would have been An Accident.

But, since I didn't do it, and gut shots probably hurt a lot and take longer, I'd say it'd have to be someone cruel. Although we've never met, Jon is rumored to have a soft gooey inside, so I can't say as I have a reason to suspect him.

I think it might be BloodHenge, but I'm not ready to vote on that, yet.

^-^'

Edit: No offense intended... I don't really think you're cruel, but your character might be.
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Imp-Chan wrote:As Riley, I can say that if I had done it, it would have been An Accident.
Oh really? An accident? Are you going to write a book on how it happened, if the guilty party had been you?

Perhaps titled, "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened?"

Sorry, O.J. already beat you to that. But wait, wasn't O.J. really guilty? OMG parallels!!! :D
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Well, as Ian, I most certainly did not do it, regardless of what the shirt says.

But are those confessions on the part on Jon and Riley? Conspirators!
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

Imp-Chan wrote:Edit: No offense intended... I don't really think you're cruel, but your character might be.
Loving note from the mod: Please don't edit previous posts. It's useful to have a track record of discussion for later days. That said, I'm sure this was innocent and I don't intend to bother anyone over it, but keep it in mind. Check the rules post on page 1, rule 4. Don't worry about changing it now, it's fine as it is.

In short, carry on ;)
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

*brings a hand to her temple, pauses for a moment, then brushes back a lock of hair as though that's what she intended to do all along*

Don't joke around, Riley. This is serious. Honestly, you should know that just because someone has a gun doesn't mean she shot anyone. For that matter, just because a half-elf has a gun doesn't mean she shot an elf.

I think we should just calm down and think things through logically. If we panic, we might wind up hurting an innocent person.