Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Post by Imp-Chan »

I'm actually wondering if a long-term RPG campaign might be a good addition to the boards. I know that I personally am unlikely to have time to participate, but a wistful little part of me wishes I did and suggests that others here might.

It's not like we don't have several universes at our disposal, although I'd have to double-check about whether or not we could actually run in-universe games without legal repercussions down the road.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Also the matter of what RPG system we try to use and who DMs it and how much time it would take to set up a proper campaign.

Anyway good game, my thoughts on the culprit was more on Leah/Bloodhenge than it was on DarkIntruder.
But for that last round the immediate Sareth/Ian claim to be a doctor sounded off to me and i didn't trust it so i was completey behind the Sareth lynch.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

BloodHenge wrote:I should've stuck to my guns.

Err... Gun.

What I'm not sure about is why DarkIntruder tried to kill me the night Sareth protected me. The fact that I was the only one who didn't vote the first time a mafioso was lynched... Well, it would've convinced me to vote for me, if I didn't know I was innocent. Seems like he was trying to kill off the perfect suspect.

Unless, of course, he actually didn't try to kill anyone, for the same reason I suspected Sareth was a mafioso pretending to be the doctor.
Nope, I actually tried to kill you. ;) I figured that since you had suspected Vavrek, if I hadn't voted for him, you would have. Since you're such a sharp cookie, I figured that it would only be a matter of time before you suspected me, since I had been echoing Vavrek's statements prior to the lynching. So I attempted to remove what I saw as the greatest threat to me. However, the idea that there might have been a doctor as well completely escaped me, and I was slightly shocked to discover everyone in one piece the next morning. The rest is known.

The plan almost backfired, since you (Bloodhenge) really were suspicious of me.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

BloodHenge: You see, you think. Thinking's dangerous, after all. It's why I wanted to get rid of you. Take out the voice of reason, reduce the townspeople to... a mob.
Shteven
Forum Regular

Post by Shteven »

Never underestimate Zanntos! He was actually performing Fong's Gambit:

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... 27s_Gambit

Brilliant strategy. Scum jumped on as the second vote and the hammer...
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

Haha, yeah i guess that WAS kinda what i did, i DID do it to try to at least get people talking so there was at least SOME data with which to make a decision the next day. And it apperently worked to some extent since it got Viking to investigate and confirm a scum, to bad it cuts both ways and they proceeded to off the him.