Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Re: Errant Story Mafia - Game Over! Scum wins!

Post by Sareth »

Vavrek speaks true. It was entertaining sending him my suspicions and thoughts knowing full well he knew the truth and couldn't tell me.

All I know is I had a blast.

Wait, that was Emerylon that got blasted.

Anyway... much fun!
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Vavrek wrote:All hail DarkIntruder, Mayor of this Town!
Oh, please, now you're embarrassing me.

It was not planned out by any means. I was flying by the seat of my pants the entire time.

Now, if we could get more people for the next game, it would be even more fun. My only concern would be that I would be unable to participate, since no-one would believe a word I said! :D

Anyhow, I'd like to thank Shteven for both coming up with the idea of an Errant Story Mafia game, and being a good mod. While he was a little slow at times, it wasn't his fault at all. We were all just so impatient.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Looks like I should've gone with my own instincts instead of Impy's.

Or at least waited for Sareth to give a rebuttal to DarkIntruder's latest plea for mercy.

And may I say that I, for one, do not welcome our new evil overlord, and you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers (in about ten minutes).
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

DarkIntruder wrote:My only concern would be that I would be unable to participate, since no-one would believe a word I said! :D
What about me? I'd spend the entire game saying, "No, seriously, I'm not faking this time!"

But hey, planned or not, you pulled it off, and I've got to give you accolades for that.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

I spent most of the game after Vavrek (who I picked out as suspicious before Viking died and picked out as definitely mafia after) was killed beliving that BloodHenge was the second mafia member - Sareth was my second pick, and I was wrong BOTH times! Damn it all.

Also: when's the next game starting? I actually want to join in this time, instead of vaguely hinting that I know something you don't know from the secondary thread.

Also also: Nice work DarkIntruder - I'm pretty sure you fooled everyone except Sareth, who knew he was the doctor and couldn't convince people of it.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

With only two Mafia, I wanted to hold out on the reveal that I was the Cop until after I had identified one of them correctly and hopefully got the kill. That way, after I pulled out the Cop card, if we had a doctor they'd hopefully catch on to protect me once I came under the gun... unfortunately, the lucky bastards picked me off at random. Best laid plans of elves and men, I suppose.

As to the next game... I was going to propose that we float another round of 3 Things first, just as a breather to give the powers that be time to reset the game and in case any of you were too suspense-blasted from that last game in which I sat out almost the entire time to jump back into another. Or we could do something else, if anyone here's got any other message board games we could run quick-and-easy.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Well, thing was, I really didn't have any further rebuttals. I'd said what I had already. Heh.

Was much fun though.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Drat. Stupid Ian. I still hate him, but perhaps shouldn't be quite so quick to kill him next time...

Sorry, Sareth. I had to pick someone, and could only come up with a reason to randomly kill Ian, not anyone else. Guess I should have joined that lynch mob afterall.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

I should've stuck to my guns.

Err... Gun.

What I'm not sure about is why DarkIntruder tried to kill me the night Sareth protected me. The fact that I was the only one who didn't vote the first time a mafioso was lynched... Well, it would've convinced me to vote for me, if I didn't know I was innocent. Seems like he was trying to kill off the perfect suspect.

Unless, of course, he actually didn't try to kill anyone, for the same reason I suspected Sareth was a mafioso pretending to be the doctor.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Heh. No sweat Impy. The noose is actually kinda fetching. ;)

I'm looking forward to the next game, but if the next game we play is "Three Things" I'm down with that.