new game "corrupt a wish"

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Re: new game "corrupt a wish"

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted but, given the unfortunate subjectivity of 'worthy' the new chord is shared by artists favored by 14 year old girls. Justin Bieber is the first to use it, in a tune called 'Baby boo, all I do is love you' and effectively destroying it's artistic credibility immediately.

I wish my last wish didn't upset Alberich so much (sorry man, Tamina will continue to be perved upon and stroked by her noble night protector for the foreseeable future).
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Granted. I am immediately transformed into the kind of low-down weird deviant oddball sicko fruitcake who wouldn't want to see a cute little kobold like Tamina molested or leched at, and so I like your previous wish just fine. The personality change creeps into my ER writing, which becomes so twisted and perverse that it drives all the players away.

I wish to bestow fantastic artistic talents on all the Errant Roadies.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Granted! All of a sudden we become absolutely fantastic at the art of Ballet. At the expense of our writing abilities. Errant Road devolves into a collection of 12 year old angst posts before withering and dying around the time we put on Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet.

I wish Drusia an easy labor. (I pity the fool who corrupts this one!)
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Well, I can't resist the chance to become a pitiable fool, now, can I?

Granted. After giving birth in the usual way and recovering normally, Drusia is geased to peform One Great Labor. It involves covering the deck of a WWII battleship in mouse-skins, tapping them in with tiny little nails. Compared to the Labors of Hercules (or Asterix), it certainly is easy. But it's a bit on the time-consuming side, so we don't get to game with her anymore.

I wish Sareth an easy life. (Backat'cha, mate.)
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Granted! I suddenly find myself living in the Big Easy. I then drown during the next hurricane to flood the city.

I wish I hadn't just doomed myself corrupting someone else's wish.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Sareth wrote:Granted! I suddenly find myself living in the Big Easy. I then drown during the next hurricane to flood the city.

I wish I hadn't just doomed myself corrupting someone else's wish.
Granted. You are instead doomed because you made an older Romani woman very, very angry. Ever seen Thinner?

I wish it didn't take 2 months to grade the Bar Exams...
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted, it takes three.

I wish to have a fishie on a little dishie.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Jack Rothwell wrote:I wish to have a fishie on a little dishie.
Poof! You've got a "little fishie" all right. The kind that gave pleasure to the Emperor Tiberius, as depicted in the 1979 film Caligula. As you're trying to lift the little fishie off the little dishie, the local constabulary walk in and are interested in some help with their inquiries.

I wish that my hands had soothing, therapeutic effects on every warm-blooded creature I choose to pet.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

deltata wrote:I wish I would receive a Borderland 2 as X-mas present
Alakazam - zoom! Your wish is granted!

A distant, war-torn country has three disputed borderlands. You have been given title to the second one - Borderland 2. Ownership of this land is contested by two warring countries, a well-armed separationist terrorist group, and a cranky old farmer with a shotgun. But never fear! You've been transported to your new property with a copy of your title deed, so you can wave it in their faces and explain to them that this land is really yours...

'tis the season...I wish to make friends with a Christmas elf.
Browncoat
Errant Scholar

Post by Browncoat »

Granted. A Christmas elf befriends you and takes you along for a ride in Santa's sleigh. As you are helping deliver presents to children, an ICBM kills you all. Merry Explodemas.

I wish I was the captain of Serentiy (the starship from Firefly, if you don't know what it is, go find out, I'll wait)
They kicked me out of the asylum. I miss the jello.