new game "corrupt a wish"

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Re: new game "corrupt a wish"

Post by Alberich »

Sareth wrote:I wish I had world peace for Christmas. And Summer Glau. Yeah, both of those would be nice...
Granted. Christmas Island declares its independence from Australia and remains at peace with every other country in the world. Summer Glau ends her acting career and moves there, so no one's at war with her either (but her fanmail quite clogs the island's tiny postal service, so I'm afraid yours never gets through). Meantime, all the world's existing wars keep going and intensify, and those damn parole violators keep getting away with murder.

I wish I had the powers of The Five Chinese Brothers.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Sareth wrote:I wish I had the powers of The Five Chinese Brothers.
Granted! Sadly, you trip on those stretchy legs and take a nasty blow to the head. The doctors aren't sure you'll ever wake from your coma, but at least they don't have to bother with a respirator!

My last wish was fulfilled most distressingly. Now I wish Battlefield Earth had never been made.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted, and as a result the new world religion that was due to be founded on the teachings of the movie, a religion which would've solved world hunger, disease and war for the rest of humankind's existance is never created. The world dies in a sea of atomic fire in the year 2011.

I wish Fallout New Vegas wasn't so damn glitchy.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Granted! It's no longer glitchy, it's just plain broke.

I wish I had a good job.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Sareth wrote:I wish I had a good job.
Granted. You get a fantastic job in a fashion market in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and you start work in early 1975.

I wish to have a better brain, a better heart, and courage.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted, the wizard gives you a phd, a heart on a chain and a medal to symbolise them because those qualities were really IN YOU all the time, unfortunately your best friend and her dog has to leave for Kansas afterwards.

I wish Kevin Figs would put another rock remix up on youtube.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Jack Rothwell wrote:I wish Kevin Figs would put another rock remix up on youtube.
Granted. In his worst remix ever, Mr. Figs bangs some rocks together to the accompaniment of badly synthed bluegrass.

I wish for a lightning-proof catgirl.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Granted, but the rubber clothing keeps attracting fetishists.

I wish for clarity.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Sareth wrote:I wish for clarity.
Granted! You are now transparent, and enjoy all the attendant blessings.

I wish for a version of the Curse of the Wandering Jew - in which I live at a normal rate, but age only one day per century, my body remains intact and free of disease, and I am invulnerable, until I have visited every country on earth.
Painrunner
Forum Regular

Post by Painrunner »

Alberich wrote:I wish for a version of the Curse of the Wandering Jew - in which I live at a normal rate, but age only one day per century, my body remains intact and free of disease, and I am invulnerable, until I have visited every country on earth.
Granted, as the centuries go by you are constantly amazed at the human race's ability of finding more ways to disgust you. It is not long before you decide to sever yourself from all human contact. You begin to forget your language, your purpose, even your sanity. In the end you just sit huddled in a cave somewhere rocking back and forth, sobbing away the ages for all eternity.

I wish I was endowed with the practical knowledge and equipment needed to safely bend space and time.