new game "corrupt a wish"

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Re: new game "corrupt a wish"

Post by Sareth »

Granted. Here's your complimentary huge tracts of land, Herbert.

I wish i could figure out why I keep getting so tired all the time.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Sareth wrote:I wish i could figure out why I keep getting so tired all the time.
In a flash of insight, you realize it must be a virulent new strain of sleeping sickness. You tell your doctors and are taken to a major hospital. In their desperate efforts to cure you, the doctors there fill you with experimental new drugs that outstrip the worst horror stories you've ever heard about AZT, chemotherapy, and the investigative methods of Matthew Hopkins. A mentally disturbed intern steals some of the samples taken from you, which are sold to an evil government, which soon weaponizes your new disease. As an added twist, it's named after you. As a new wave of bioterror sweeps the world, you die anyway, wishing with all your might that you'd never figured out what the problem was, and had instead wished simply "to cease upon the midnight with no pain."

I wish to put a smile on your face.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted. **sound of a flick knife opening** Wanna know how I got these scars?

I wish no-one could read my, could read my, couldn't read my poker face.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Jack Rothwell wrote:I wish no-one could read my, could read my, couldn't read my poker face.
Granted. You get a face like this one, and no one can read it. Sadly, you develop some nonverbal tells - your right shoulder twitches when you have a good hand, and you fart like a Jersey cow whenever you're bluffing. You lose all your money, but you're barred from every game everywhere before you have a chance to go into debt.

I wish there'd be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover, tomorrow, when the world is free.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Alberich wrote:I wish there'd be bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover, tomorrow, when the world is free.
You got it. Tomorrow you can have the world with no money down and no payments due. A pity that you have to sign the papers at Dover, where you will be crushed to death by one of these falling out of the sky along with dozens of others.

I wish for wacky hijinks.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Granted, but unfortunately during the race Dick Dastardly creates an oil slick that leads to your car slipping off a cliff edge.

I wish someone got the reference I was just making.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Jack Rothwell wrote:I wish someone got the reference I was just making.
One night you're working alone, and a strange, wild-eyed man corners you. He has a story to tell. It's far too long for one of these message boards, but it's about the gruesome deaths of his whole family - Pat, Penelope, "Rock," and even his beloved dog "Wheezy" - in strange auto accidents in picturesque spots throughout the country. Normally he's fine, but whenever he's reminded of "Wacky Races," it sends him right over the edge, and he continues his quest to stamp out the memory. He wants you to know he read your post, and he got it, all right. He's got a "mean machine" outside, and he's planning a truly wacky Batman-cliffhanger death for you.

You fight him, to the death. You win. But the injuries he inflicts are so severe, you almost wish you'd lost. And sometimes you wake in a cold sweat, hearing his last words, gasped out in his final frenzy of blood-spitting hate:

"Stop...the...pigeon!"

I wish that peace and plenty would reign here, both near and far, and we'd drive to feasts and festivals in an Irish jaunting-car.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Alberich wrote:
I wish that peace and plenty would reign here, both near and far, and we'd drive to feasts and festivals in an Irish jaunting-car.
Peace and plenty do reign near and far, but everything in-between breaks out into riots and civil wars. Brother fights brother, husband fights wife, and at the end of the day things seem much worse all around in the world.

I wish I didn't need sleep at all.
jng2058
New Poster
Twitter @: jng2058

Post by jng2058 »

Tiamat wrote: Peace and plenty do reign near and far, but everything in-between breaks out into riots and civil wars. Brother fights brother, husband fights wife, and at the end of the day things seem much worse all around in the world.

I wish I didn't need sleep at all.

Granted. As you enter your fifth century as a member of the new "Undead Abomination" class, you wonder if freedom from slumber was worth becoming a plague ridden zombie to achieve. After all, you were awake when that hero carved off your legs with a chainsaw, totally aware and conscious when your left arm rotted off, and able to feel every moment as your right arm and torso were consumed by wild dogs. You are free from sleep as children kick your moaning head around the playground, your only surcease from relentless agony occurring when you occasionally get the chance to bite one of the little bastards.

I wish giant robots were real.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

jng2058 wrote:I wish giant robots were real.
Granted.

I wish I was the baddest baddass zombie fighter ever to exist.