Three Things - Round 2 - Halloween Time! - Winner Impy

Home of Viking's Infamous "Three Things" Challenge and some other games likely to make the baby Lord Naughtius cry.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Re: Three Things - Round 2 - Halloween Time!

Post by zanntos »

Indeed, somehow it looks like i managed to pull a second place too, rock.

Yay Impy :)
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

zanntos wrote:Indeed, somehow it looks like i managed to pull a second place too, rock.

Yay Impy :)
Actually, I think Greybeard beat you. Thirds not bad either though.
zanntos
Errant Scholar

Post by zanntos »

looks like you may be right, i think i was looking at the initial average score before bonus so yeah looks like you're right.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Alright... now you can see why I had troubles, right? There were a lot of very good entries here, and picking just one winner is a little... complicated. Anyway, here's the final results:

Costume Quick-Changer Award:
Every year, there's that one kid who has two or three halloween costumes just so he can hit the same territories as many times as possible. To celebrate those who sought to get the most out of their time by having the highest number of posts, the Costume Quick-Changer Award goes to... Tiamat with 10 posts! Dark Intruder took second with 9, and BloodHedge came in third with 8.

Authentic Boots Award:
There are those content to wander through life behind a plastic mask, their unitard smock bearing not only a picture of themselves but also their name, just in case anyone couldn't figure out who you were. Others, however, are not content with *any* costume, they must have the *right* costume... and everything's gotta match, or they're not leaving the house. In honor of those who pay close attention to the details, the Authentic Boots Award goes to those who had the highest overall synchronization rating for their "Three Things" sets. The winner of this honor is...Shteven with a perfect 5 of 5. Second place is Zanntos with 4.75, and third is BloodHenge with 4.63.

Candyland Battleplan Award:
Some times, it's not how many houses you hit, it's which houses you hit. One overly generous old lady can make up for thirty places handing out pennies and religious tracts, it's all about knowing your route and planning ahead. For those who hit it big in the bonus point awards, the Candyland Battleplan Award honors ye. And the winner is... Impy, with an average of 2.8 bonus points per post. Second place goes to GrayBeard with a 2.25 average, and third is Stick & String with 2.20.

The Grand Champ
After carefully weighing all your various candy hauls... the grand champion for Round 2 has been decided... and the winner is...

(drumroll, plz)

What, because you haven't already waited long enough to find out?

...ahem...

...as I was saying, the winner is...

Impy! Scoring a weighted average of 20.4 points per round, Imp-Chan is our official winner.

The remaining averages were as follows:
Graybeard - 18.5
zanntos - 17.75
Shteven - 17
Stick & String - 16.6
Dark Intruder - 16.3
Tiamat - 16.3
BloodHedge - 16.25
GhostintheShell - 14

Again, I'm really sorry about all the delays... I tried several new things with this... they failed... and I wound up having to go back and start the accounting from scratch. I believe I've gotten it all worked out now, so there shouldn't be a delay like this again. Thanks to everyone for being patient, and be sure to check out the December Game (already in progress).
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: Three Things - Round 2 - Halloween Time! - Winner Impy

Post by Imp-Chan »

Wait... all this time, and it turns out I won?

That... doesn't seem fair. Am I even allowed to win?

It is kinda nifty, though, I feel terribly reassured about whether or not my mind is sufficiently evil.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Three Things - Round 2 - Halloween Time! - Winner Impy

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Imp-Chan wrote:Wait... all this time, and it turns out I won?

That... doesn't seem fair. Am I even allowed to win?

It is kinda nifty, though, I feel terribly reassured about whether or not my mind is sufficiently evil.

^-^'
Well, the numbers don't lie... you picked a number of unique items, which kept your average score high, you manipulated your sets cleverly, and you did serious damage in the double-or-nothing round.

As to you being allowed to win... I think this just reinforces the fact that the Admin Council is 'officially' in charge here, and that you're treated just like anybody else... to your benefit or detriment.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?