STICKY: Status reports (OOC)

For the Rules, Character Workshop, and other general discussion of the game.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

STICKY: Status reports (OOC)

Post by Graybeard »

"And the evening and the morning were the third day..." (Genesis 1:13)

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. I don't know that we'll ever be completely synchronized between the action in Kiyoka and the action in Port Lorrel (not to mention other places as yet undeveloped), but we're only hours, as opposed to days, apart now, so here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things at the end of the third day in Kiyoka and mid-day the third day in Lorrel. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Character name (owner), current location; what they're up to
If I've omitted anyone, please let me know.
  • Argus (Drannin), Kiyoka; sleeping off a bender and a conflict with a Tsuirakuan battlemage, having remodeled the Veracian mission and started a quest there
  • Grope (Graybeard), Farrel (Port Lorrel); just off the boat and starting to hike into the Mountains of Madness
  • Jamie (Sareth), Port Lorrel; in the World Traveler Inn, about to read a mysterious message delivered via mysterious courier in a mysterious envelope
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Port Lorrel; packing up to get out of the World Traveler
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Kiyoka; last seen disputing something with Tsubasa/Shade, not heard from for some hours
  • Layla (Graybeard), on a boat between Kiyoka and Port Lorrel; taking the slow boat back to Gewehr headquarters
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Port Lorrel; in the cellar of the World Traveler, from which strange noises are being heard
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Port Lorrel; standing outside the World Traveler, getting ready to hit the road
  • Roger (Dark Intruder), Port Lorrel; packing up to get out of the World Traveler
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Port Lorrel; packing up to get out of the World Traveler
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares), Kiyoka; last seen disputing something with Kureji, not heard from for some hours
  • Vernon Atwater (BloodHenge), Kiyoka; last seen doing something or other with Kureji, not heard from since the previous day
Have I missed anyone? I'll add some stuff on venues, NPCs, plot themes, etc., after I get some sleep.

Edit: Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where:
  • Kiyoka: Argus, Kureji, Tsubasa, Vernon Atwater, and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Brother Jerald, Captain Kitaura, Corporal Yugawa, Father Egbert, Mrs. Tenorio, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Sister Rose, Uncle Sakai
  • Port Lorrel: Jamie, Jonathan Zeve, Lucas, Marcus, Roger, Toivo, and NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar, Smitty, Titus
  • Elsewhere in Farrel: Grope and various Gewehr NPCs
  • Somewhere in the ocean: Layla and NPCs Ernie, Keyes, Mr. Stagpoole, Phil
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arty, Charlie, Curley, Fred, George, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Private Ryono, Sarge
Have I missed anyone on this cut? I didn't realize there were so many named NPCs...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
LordofNightmares
Forum Regular

Re: STICKY: Status reports (OOC)

Post by LordofNightmares »

I am waiting for Viking to get to talking ~.~'
AdamZero
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by AdamZero »

Graybeard wrote: [*]Jamie (Sareth), Port Lorrel; in the World Traveler Inn, about to read a mysterious message delivered via mysterious courier in a mysterious envelope
Sorry, the grammar nazi in me won't shut up about this, however the order of the series implies the courier was in the envelope when he delivered the message.

So it would be written: 'mysterious message delivered in a mysterious envelope by a mysterious courier in a mysterious way.' instead.

sorry, but its little things like off structure which wake her up. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. I'd blame my teachers, but 8/12 of the english teachers I've had were really nice. and 2 I can't even remember clearly, so I won't judge them.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

OOOOoooooooh! So THAT'S what's in the package!

XD

Just waiting for someone else to post so I'm not hogging the thread, and then you'll all get to learn what's in the package! *duhduhduuuuuuuuuuuh!*
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

Minor Update: posting may be sporadic for a bit, I'm recovering from a full system meltdown on my C:\ drive.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." (Groucho Marx)

Haven't done one of these for a while, so ...
Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things as day six approaches an end (it's a bit later in some locales than others). Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), the boonies of Veracia; on a wagon with NPCs Brother Miguel and Sister Rose as they look for the mysterious Father Egbert
  • Grope (Graybeard), the boonies of Farrel; somewhere in the mountains, trying to figure out what's going on involving Marcus and "Neverinal," whoever that is
  • Jamie (Sareth), Volkanenborg; camping outside town en route to the Mountain of Madness amusement park
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Volkanenborg; snoozing at the inn, not heard from for a while
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Saus; not heard from for some time, but presumably doing what she does best
  • Layla (Graybeard), Kugelheim; just returned from a couple of uncomfortable gigs in Eisenfaust territory and at Mountain of Madness
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Volkanenborg; trying to figure out what to do after getting the news that the dreaded Saiko Mesuinu has been kidnapped
  • Marcus (AdamZero), the boonies of Farrel; encased in a magical green glow after encountering kidnappers who may be more than they appear to be
  • Roger (Dark Intruder), Volkanenborg; presumably snoozing in the inn, inactive for some time
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), boonies of Veracia; recently introduced, en route to Ramanzel
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares),Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for some time
Have I missed anyone? I'll add some stuff on venues, NPCs, plot themes, etc., after I get some sleep.

Per Impy's request, here's the orthogonal cut, showing who's where:
  • Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Brother Jerald, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
  • Kugelheim: Layla (and Zachary), Locke, and NPCs Ace, Faron, Faye, Hoss, Peter, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar (as far as known), Smitty, Titus
  • Mittelberg: Toivo and NPCs Clarence and unnamed innkeepers
  • Volkanenborg or nearby boonies: Grope (and Chippy), Jamie, Jonathan, Lucas, Roger, Marcus and NPCs Annika, Elke, Hymie, Jasmine Porter, Mr. Stagpoole, Neverinal, Reverend Hammersmith, Saiko Mesuinu, Selvay and unnamed others
  • Saus: Kureji, Tsubasa and NPCs Captain Kitaura, Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Heamish or nearby boonies: Argus, Sasha and NPCs Brother Miguel, Father Rilus, "Gordon Grumiel" (alias, true name unknown), Hildegard, Jason Hamael, Mildred Hamael, Sister Rose
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Father Egbert, Keyes, Paukii, Ramian, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arty, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Fred, George, Gordon Grumiel, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Private Ryono, Sarge, Zhbrigeeul
Have I missed anyone on this cut? I didn't realize there were so many named NPCs...

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OK, seems like time for another of these, since the action has paused in one of the main venues.

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things as day six approaches an end (it's a bit later in some locales than others). Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), still in the boonies of Veracia; on a wagon with secondary character Sasha and NPCs Brother Miguel and Sister Rose as they look for the mysterious Father Egbert, has made contact with his familiar Harker
  • Grope (Graybeard), the boonies of Farrel; hiking up the ridge toward the Mountains of Madness (the range, not the park)
  • Jamie (Sareth), Volkanenborg; sleeping off the aftereffects of the weird battle involving Saiko Mesuinu
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Volkanenborg; snoozing at the inn, not heard from for a long time
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Saus; not heard from for some time, but presumably doing what she does best
  • Layla (Graybeard), Kugelheim; getting ready to join her mother and son in an outing to Mountain of Madness (the park, not the range)
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Volkanenborg; trying to figure out what comes next after "saving" Saiko and having an ... encounter ... with Annika
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Volkanenborg; waking up after discharging a debt to Jamie
  • Roger (Dark Intruder), Volkanenborg; presumably snoozing in the inn, inactive for some time
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), boonies of Veracia; has joined up with Argus, Brother Miguel and Sister Rose, en route to Ramanzel
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares),Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for a long time
Have I missed anyone?

• Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Brother Jerald, Captain Kitaura, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
  • Kugelheim: Layla (and Zachary), Locke, and NPCs Ace, Barb, Faron, Faye, Hoss, Peter, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar (as far as known), Smitty, Titus
  • Volkanenborg or nearby boonies: Grope (and Chippy), Jamie, Jonathan, Lucas, Roger, Marcus and NPCs Annika, Elke, Hymie, Jasmine Porter, Mr. Stagpoole, Reverend Hammersmith, Saiko Mesuinu, Selvay and unnamed others
  • Saus: Kureji, Tsubasa and NPCs Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Heamish or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rilus, Hildegard, Jason Hamael, Mildred Hamael
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: Argus (and Harker), Sasha and NPCs Brother Miguel, "Gordon Grumiel" (alias, true name unknown), Sister Rose
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Father Egbert, Keyes, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Sherry (aka Compassion), Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arty, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Fred, George, Gordon Grumiel, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Private Ryono, Sarge, Zhbrigeeul
Have I missed anyone on this cut? I didn't realize there were so many named NPCs...[/quote]

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Haven't done one of these for a while....

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day ten. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), still in the boonies of Veracia; still looking for the mysterious Father Egbert, presently trying to figure out what's happening on Dead Man's Hill
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard), boonies of Veracia; previously considered an NPC, on Dead Man's Hill
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), boonies of Veracia; newly introduced, on Dead Man's Hill
  • Grope (Graybeard), Mountains of Madness; aboard a balloon(!) with his nephew after reaching the troll settlement
  • Jamie (Sareth), Mountains of Madness; trying to escape the catacombs beneath the Malletarian compound (and escape her mother)
  • Jonathan Zeve (Tiamat), Volkanenborg; snoozing at the inn, not heard from for a long time
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Farrel; not heard from for some time, terrified the Malletarians and moved on
  • Layla (Graybeard), Kugelheim; starting an "adult education" course in basic magic
  • Lillith (Sareth), boonies of Veracia; preparing to exorcise whatever is plaguing Dead Man's Hill
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Mountains of Madness; also trying to escape the Malletarians' catacombs
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Mountains of Madness; also trying to escape the Malletarians' catacombs
  • Nihanin (UnbornCow), Mountains of Madness; recently introduced, looking for Wilbur Hamael
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), boonies of Veracia; also on Dead Man's Hill
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), boonies of Veracia; previously considered an NPC, on Dead Man's Hill
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague, inactive for some time
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares),Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for a long time
Have I missed anyone?

• Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Jerald, Captain Kitaura, Mr. Stagpoole, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
  • Kugelheim: Layla (and Zachary), Locke, and NPCs Ace, Barb, Faron, Faye, Hoss, Peter, Plato, Soc, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar (as far as known), Smitty, Titus
  • Mountains of Madness: Grope, Jamie, Lucas, Marcus, Nihanin and NPCs Brother Ohmad, Jasmine Porter, Nera, Scrobian, Wilbur Hamael, various Malletarians
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, Galina, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Saus: Tsubasa and NPCs Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Heamish or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rilus, Hildegard, Jason Hamael, Mildred Hamael
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: Argus (and Harker), Cithule, Lillith, Sasha, Brother Miguel, Sister Rose and NPCs Father Rexford, Father Wellington, others
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert, Keyes, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Selvay, Sherry (aka Compassion), others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Fred, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Zhbrigeeul
Have I missed anyone on this cut?

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

And another quarterly update...

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day thirteen. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Nautkia; dealing with a bit of extortion involving a daughter he didn't know he had
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard), Nautkia; has just seen his quarry (Father Egbert) for the first time in a loooong time
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), Nautkia; hasn't been heard from in some time
  • Grope (Graybeard), Waldhaxen Channel; has just landed on the north shore
  • Jamie (Sareth), Waldhaxen Channel; has just landed on the north shore, following a roll in the hay, and coming to terms with ... unusual ... family developments
  • Kureji (Viking-Sensei), Farrel; not heard from for some time, terrified the Malletarians and moved on
  • Layla (Graybeard), Kugelheim; starting an "adult education" course in basic magic, and getting closer to Ace
  • Lillith (Sareth), Nautkia; helping a scared bunch of half elves
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Waldhaxen Channel; deciding where to go next, after a highly unorthodox use of a rowboat
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Waldhaxen Channel; traveling with a bunch of curious characters
  • Nihanin (UnbornCow), Mountains of Madness; not heard from for a long time
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), Nautkia; last seen poking around the temple, inactive recently
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Nautkia; Orchestrating a plan to save Argus, Lillith's friends, Egbert and a ship, all at the same time -- she does keep busy...
  • Toivo (Weirdonian), Mittelberg; taking a "sabbatical" to clean up a plant plague, inactive for some time
Have I missed anyone?

• Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Captain Kitaura, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
  • Kugelheim: Layla (and Zachary), Locke, and NPCs Ace, Barb, Faron, Faye, Hoss, Peter, Plato, Soc, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mr. Stagpoole, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar (as far as known), Smitty, Titus
  • Mountains of Madness: Nihanin and NPCs (various Malletarians, if any survived the volcano)
  • Volkanenborg (including amusement park) or nearby boonies: Jonathan, Roger and NPCs Annika, Galina, J.P., Reverend Hammersmith and unnamed others
  • Waldhaxen Channel: Grope, Jamie, Lucas, Marcus and NPCs Jasmine Porter, Nera, Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Saus: Tsubasa and NPCs Father Digby, Portalmages Sazaki and Ryuzo, Sister Hortense
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rexford, Father Wellington, Selvay, others
  • Nautkia: Argus (and Harker), Cithule, Lillith, Sasha, Brother Miguel, Sister Rose and NPCs Father Egbert, Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, unnamed elf, others
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Dr. Dasari, Keyes, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Sherry (aka Compassion), Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Fred, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Vito (if not already, then soon...), Zhbrigeeul
Have I missed anyone on this cut?

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Per request, here's an August 2009 special status report, not waiting for the next quarter; a number of new characters have been added recently, and an entire new venue has opened, so we need this. Player characters (several of them) new since the last update are in red. Apologies if I've missed anyone.

Viking-Sensei had the excellent idea of having occasional "breaks" to update the status of characters, venues, and so on. Here's a status report in that vein, on the state of things around day fifteen. Entries are alphabetized by (usual) character name and are in the format:
  • Argus (Drannin), Lorenzel; looking for Ramanzel in the uncooperative forest
  • Brother Miguel (Graybeard),Lorenzel; also looking for Ramanzel
  • Cithule (Cit) (Templar771), Lorenzel; talking to a musician
  • Garlock (Garlock), Bonny Read: recovering from a food fight
  • Grope (Graybeard), Waldhaxen Channel; heading for the Island of Thralls
  • Jamie (Sareth), Rinkaiel; attracting some unwanted(?) attention
  • Kalin (4uk4ata), Rinkaiel; getting introduced to the Sorensens at the vineyard
  • Kattie (Sareth), Bonny Read; getting started on a raid
  • Layla (Graybeard), Rinkaiel; starting an "adult education" course in basic magic, checking out a winery
  • Lillith (Sareth), Lorenzel; sampling the mood of a not-too-friendly forest
  • Lucas (Viking-Sensei), Rinkaiel; recovering from a bumpy ride into town
  • Maduin (Porcelain Fish), Lorenzel; recovering from hugging a hostile tree
  • Marcus (AdamZero), Rinkaiel; hanging out with Jamie and family
  • Nihanin (UnbornCow), Waldhaxen Channel; not heard from for some time
  • Reyn (Reavey), Bonny Read: recovering from a hangover and food fight
  • Rip (Rupert Ricordiel) (Graybeard), Bonny Read; getting started on a raid
  • Sasha (Viking-Sensei), Lorenzel; operating a recently rebuilt gadget and being mystified by "Compassion"
  • Sister Rose (Graybeard), Lorenzel; Trying to find the strangely wandering town of Ramanzel
  • Tom Brambil (Arreksu}, Bonny Read: cooking up a storm
  • Tsubasa (LordofNightmares), Saus; last seen discussing something with Kureji, not heard from for a long time
Have I missed anyone?

• Kiyoka: Vernon Atwater and NPCs Aunt Fei, Benji, Brother Farley, Corporal Kristi Yugawa, Brother Jerald, Captain Kitaura, Mrs. Tenorio, Portalmage Haziri, Sergeant Ohta, Sister Eva, Sister Margaret, Sister Marilyn, Uncle Sakai, Willy Sucriel, others
    Farrel threads:
  • Kugelheim: NPCs Barb, Faron, Hoss, Peter, Plato, Soc, and various other Gewehr
  • Port Lorrel: NPCs Annabelle, Carlos, Duffy, Elke, Mrs. Matsen, Omar, Oskar (as far as known), Smitty, Titus
  • Mountains of Madness: NPCs (various Malletarians and trolls, if any survived the volcano)
  • Waldhaxen Channel: Grope, Nihanin and NPCs Scrobian, Harzh'biah
  • Rinkaiel: Jamie, Layla, Kalin, Lucas, Marcus, and NPCs Ace, Faye, Jasmine Porter, Joe, Nera, unnamed others
    Veracia threads:
  • Homontel or nearby boonies: NPCs Father Rexford, Father Wellington, Selvay, others
  • Nautkia: NPCs Leofric, Lisebeth, Father Nestor, Nikolai, Sergeant Rogeriel, unnamed elf, others
  • Lorenzel/Ramanzel: Argus (and Harker), Cithule, Lillith, Maduin, Brother Miguel, Sister Rose, Sasha and NPCs Compassion, Elric, Father Ranulph, Sister Penelope, Van Ralein
    Other threads:
  • Tsuirakushiti: NPCs Lifemage Hildebrandt, Portalmage Gozami, Revyl Dirienzal, others
  • Bonny Read (airship): Garlock, Kattie, Reyn, Rip (and Thurston), Tom, NPCs Shorty, Jon Wrackham, others unnamed
  • Unknown, but out there somewhere: NPCs Antoni, Dr. Dasari, Father Egbert (sort of), Keyes, Ledos, Leofric, Lucy Kankaniel, Neverinal, Paukii, Ramian, Saiko Mesuinu, Mr. Stagpoole, Wilbur Hamael, others
  • Named NPCs who have shuffled off this mortal coil: Amos, Arcangelo Arganial (aka faux Grumiel), Burton (Buddy) Arganial, Elizabeth (Liz) Arganial, Arty, Brother Hossa, Brother Kelso, Brother Ohmad, Brother Roeland, Charlie, Clem, Curley, Fred, George, Gordon Grumiel, Hymie, Lefty, Lennie, Louie, Nera's parents, Nora, Private Ryono, Sarge, Vito (if not already, then soon...), Zhbrigeeul
Several other PCs are "under construction;" updates in a month or so.