The road to Gervasiel

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Drusia
Veteran of the Errant War

Re: The road to Gervasiel

Post by Drusia »

"If she tags along, should we take her in? We have room in the wagon, although it'd be a little tight."

"Well, I suppose we couldn't stop her if we wanted to. Although, keep in mind, she may not want to. And, if she doesn't want to, there's no way we can force her either. Time magic is... difficult like that." I shrug. It's no skin off my nose if they want to play nursemaid to her.

Although, I'll admit, I'm glad we're currently moving away from Snamish. Whatever this echo of the Einsigerum is doing, I doubt I want them anywhere near my home. I wonder if they still talk about me and Luna, maybe as some sort of ancient legend? Or a bedtime story to scare small children. The thought makes me smile.

-- Drusia

OOC: I'll be unable to post until Tuesday, in all likelyhood. Just mentioning it so no one wonders why I'm all quiet tonight and tomorrow.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Sister Rose nodded. "Okay. I have no idea whether she wants to come with us or not, but I just have this feeling we'll see her again." Truthfully, I'm almost hoping so. I'd really like to get to the bottom of what the Millenarians are up to ... and from the way she looked, she wasn't just a random waif avoiding an Ensigerum massacre. "Let's head for Stone Man Pass and see what develops. She seems able to catch up and make contact with us when she wants to."

"Uh, Rose, that name makes me nervous," Brad said. "Did you hear anything about what's there and how it got the name?"

Rose laughed, waved a hand airily. "Oh, golems and magical artifacts, no doubt, given the way this trip has been going. No, Lillith, get that look off your face, I was joking ... Seriously, it's probably just rock formations on the pass. The explorers gave passes all sorts of weird names. We did some deployments in the mountains up north that took us over things like Red Dragon Pass, Three Trolls Pass, Gunsight Pass, all these evocative names. My favorite, I think, was Blithering Idiot Pass. We never saw any of the things the pass was named for, except the blithering idiot, and we brought him along with us."

Brad seemed reassured by that, gave a small laugh of his own. "So we're bringing our own stone man, you mean?" Then he paused and looked at Argus and his shoulder ... "Oops. Sorry."

The group headed for the pass.

[OOC: And on that note, I do suggest we start a new thread; this one has reached our usual maximum length. Any parting shots before that one goes up?]

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

[OOC]Nothing from me, though I love that little comment about Lillith's expression in response to gollums. I swear, she's developing a nervous tick...[/OOC]
Porcelain Fish
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Porcelain Fish »

[OOC: Fine with me. /OOC]