Gervasiel

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Caoimhe Faelan
Forum Regular

Re: Gervasiel

Post by Caoimhe Faelan »

Suriah caught her lip between her teeth, unsure of which she'd like more. Both prospects held pleasure for her; she was enjoying the talk, even if she wasn't doing much of it. Her own dinner was nearly gone, which surprised her because she didn't remember eating much. Dessert was likely to be the same.

"I honestly have no preference. Either would be... lovely."
Drusia
Veteran of the Errant War

Post by Drusia »

Suriah bites her lip - it is absolutely adorable.

"I honestly have no preference. Either would be... lovely."

I slip several heavy coins out of my bag and place them on the table - it's nearly twice what the meal costs, but I think this deserves a good tip. Besides, I don't want to wait for change.

I stand up and offer Suriah my hand. "Let's go back." She places her hand in mine and I feel her pulse quicken through her soft skin. Mine quickens in response, the tides of desire rising between us. She stands, leans against me a little as we depart.

Walking through the street hand in hand, I rub my thumb in slow circles around the inside of her wrist. We cross the street, reenter the inn, and head upstairs. I unlock the door to my room and we step inside. I lock the door behind us.

I take a moment to appreciate the situation. I have a very inexperienced, but very willing young woman standing in an inn room with me. I'm not sure slow is necessary, but a certain amount of caution would seem wise. I want to guide her, not push her.

I reach out and put my arms around her. She's almost a foot shorter than me (after spending most of my youth in the very short crowd, it was always a bit amusing to find myself in the tall crowd among humans and half-elves), so I lean down and kiss her. Her lips begin closed, but open after a moment. I lightly touch her tongue, teasingly, invitingly. I don't close my eyes - instead, I watch her reactions, gauging what she does likes and watching to make sure I don't do something she doesn't like. So far so good.

I break the kiss and look at her for a moment. Her dark eyes are wide, making her look even younger than her... thirty five years? Something like that. Her upper lips is small, but her lower lip is just full enough to transform her cuteness into something extremely alluring.

"Are you ready?" I ask her, stroking her hair, tangling my fingers in her curls. No need to explain for what - we both know what comes next.

-- Drusia
Caoimhe Faelan
Forum Regular

Post by Caoimhe Faelan »

Suriah shivered in delight, head to toe, curls quivering. She tentatively returned the embrace, throat catching with desire. It was an unusual but not unwelcome reaction, this erratic pulse of blood in veins. Unable to speak, she simply nodded. Her tongue darted out to wet her lips, nervous, but eager.

[OOC: And, due to board rules, I'm assuming we fade to black? *not sure* /OOC]
Drusia

Post by Drusia »

[OOC: And, due to board rules, I'm assuming we fade to black? *not sure* /OOC]
[OOC: Actually, as you'll note if you look at our recent scene in Background Noise, I like to push a little closer to the edge than this. ^^ Don't worry, I keep it tasteful. Again, too many romance novels, Carey in particular. ^^ /OOC]

IC:

She kisses me again, then nods. Such wonderful passion. I'd like to see where it leads her.

Once again I pull away, stepping back a pace from her. My travel clothes are tighter and less elegant than I'd like, but I know how to remove them efficiently. After a few seconds I stand unclothed before her.

I walk back towards Suriah, running one finger over her cheek as I pass by and sit down on the edge of the bed. I swivel around, laying myself out across the bed like an offering.

"This is your first time," I say. It's not a question, but she nods an affirmation anyway. "I want you to do whatever you like. An untutored passion is a rare and wonderful treat, and I want to sample your abundance fully."

Looking beautiful and nervous, Suriah does just so. Everything I have to offer, she takes, and returns everything she can. For a time, I content myself with her passionate curiosity. I let her explore and discover for herself the blessings of Anilis.

After a time she is curled up next to me, her inventiveness spent for the moment. "You're a quick study," I murmur into her tousled hair. She smiles, a beautiful, extremely pleased smile. I stroke her cheek again and watch her shiver, almost purring.

"Now," I murmur to her, "It's my turn." I have had a long, long time to learn and perfect my technique. I demonstrate several dozen of them, each one introducing Suriah to a new pleasure. I don't specifically explain each one - this isn't a lesson, after all - but I can feel her picking them up all the same. She really is a quick study.

After that, I delve into my collection. I don't trifle with the lesser pieces. I hold up one of my favorites.

"Do you want me to take your virginity?" I ask her. She pauses this time, gazing at my aid d'amor. Then, with an adorable little gulp, she nods.

I do so. I make sure she has no cause to regret it. And, afterward, I give her a turn using it on me too.

Much later, I hold her until she falls asleep. This has been a good day. A really, really good day. I pet her hair again, careful not to wake her. I don't think I'm going to see Kurou in the morning - not with Suriah in my bed. Anyway, I'm not sure I could get back in past his security anyway. The others seem to have found what they were looking for.

I breath in Suriah's scent. Maybe I've found what I was looking for too.

-- Drusia

OOC: There you go. I like to fade to black in the middle of the scene, then continue. Also, being very very vague and using almost no nouns is a really good way to keep it clean and still get the message across. ^^
Oh, and I threw in a few nods. I wouldn't normally assume that much, but Suriah's thoughts in several previous posts made me think that she was in it for the full event (she thinks as much during dinner). If there are any issues, let me know.
Oh, and I think Drusia (and Suriah) are down for the night. ^^;;
Caoimhe Faelan
Forum Regular

Post by Caoimhe Faelan »

OOC: Aha! I see what you did there. :] And it's fine, I'm used to people directing my characters when the posts coincide. And you are correct, Suriah is OUT for the night.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OOC: So do we assume that the dinner went uneventfully for everyone else, and fast-forward to morning so that Drusia and Suriah can get some sleep? ;) Or does anyone else have something they want to say? I'd think that Brad's little "observation" could generate a reaction or two by Argus, Lillith, of course Rose, etc., but it isn't strictly necessary.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Drannin
Prince of Space

Post by Drannin »

Following along behind Rose, Lillith, and Brad. and mostly oblivious to their conversation, Argus and Harker were having an argument of their own.

"No, Harker, I'm not letting you draw the 'juggies,' so stop asking, dammit!"

"But Booosss!" Harker whined. "Just let Maduin cast the spell again! It's inspiring!"

"I really don't care to be your 'inspiration,' Harker," Argus groaned.

"But-" Harker stopped short and whipped his head around towards the inn.

Argus was instantly on guard. "What's wrong?"

Harker breathed in deeply. "My senses are tingling. I smell Yuri."

Argus stared. "Yuri Oshito? I admit, the man was pungent, but what would he be doing here?"

Harker started to reply, then relaxed. "Never mind. Just smelling something from a flower shop back there. A kind of Lily. Anyway, as I was saying..."

Argus had a long night trying to talk Harker out of drawing his 'alternate' self. The discussion finally ended with some stone fists in sensitive areas.

(OOC: And that's my contribution until morning.)
Porcelain Fish
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Porcelain Fish »

[OOC: Hmm. Only thing I can think of is a shopping expedition for hats, and all the hat shops would be closed this time of night. By all means, let's move along with the story, :/OOC]
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

[OOC: OK then, on to morning ... although if Lillith wants to "remember" the way she reacted to Brad's outburst, feel free.]

Sister Rose said her dawn prayers with rather less than her usual attention and reverence.

She hadn't slept well, mainly because of bad dreams. There'd been one about Elgin Bindiel and Annie leading a column of marching Millenarian militia to rob her of the Artifact of Absonial, which turned out to be one of Father Egbert's vertebrae. And another where Arsoro Kurou called down lightning from the sky to punish Brad for his unwholesome thoughts, except that the spark leaped to Argus and incinerated him into something resembling a charred, toasted version of Harker, coveralls and all. And another with Drusia where --

Well, no point in lingering over nightmares; there were bad dreams aplenty to be had on the road today, she feared. She dressed and slipped quietly out of the room to check on the others.

Snores emanated from Argus' room, the duet she'd heard previously of Argus' basso rumble and Harker's incongruous snort. Good; that suggested the events of the previous day hadn't been too upsetting to him -- she'd heard tense mutters of conversation in there late at night, before she turned in, and had feared the worst. Maduin's room was nearly silent apart from rhythmic breathing; the young man, she reckoned, was altogether too -- decorous -- to snore, apart from that one moment up at the pass, which probably didn't count. She noted with interest that only one set of faint, almost dainty breath noises was coming from Drusia's room. Rose had got up during the night to walk off one of the bad dreams, and she'd have sworn that there were two snores coming from that room then... Lillith and Kim both sounded like they were awake, murmuring something. She expected it of the half-elf, who'd shown earlier that she had her own religious practices at dawn's light. Kim's ritual, whatever it was, was less expected, and unknown to Rose. That left only Brad's room ...

... Which was stone silent.

Rose knew that Brad snored like a thunderstorm.

Uh, oh.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Drusia

Post by Drusia »

Early morning. I close my eyes and concentrate - to the north, I feel the slight, steady pulse of the alarm I left attached to my illusion. So, it remains intact - Kurou hasn't noticed I'm gone. I almost expected him to figure it out. Well then, that makes things slightly more complicated.

Carefully I extract myself from Suriah. I've been doing this a long time - she doesn't wake up. I watch her, sleeping peacefully, for a few precious seconds. Then, pulling a robe around me, I step outside and close the room quietly behind me.

And find Rose outside, pondering one of the other doors.

"Morning," I say to her, keeping my voice low. She blinks, nodding her head in acknowledgment even as she notes the sounds of Suriah's slumber behind me. Her gaze settles on mine. I merely smile. If she expects me to be shameful or regretful, she's at the wrong store. I've loved enough people in my lifetime to know that there isn't a limited supply of the stuff.

Stepping over towards Rose, and putting some distance between myself and Suriah's sleep, I consider the other situation. Rose's opinion is probably the most rational - perhaps I should pose the problem to her.

"Kurou hasn't noticed I'm gone yet," I say without preamble. "If I can get back to him undetected, he will likely never realize that anything was amiss. If I don't go at all, he will know for certain that I was a spy. However, I'm not certain that I can get back in without alerting his security." And if I try and fail, I'll be at his mercy, and from what I could tell, he doesn't have much to spare.

"I don't know what that bread-box thing Harker saw is," I tell her, "So I don't know what stakes he's playing for, or how useful the information we got is. So, I need you to tell me - how much danger are we in right now? Is it worth the risk to put his mind at ease, or is it better that we just get back on the road and put some distance between us and him?"

-- Drusia