Rinkaiel: Temple of the Divine Dwarf

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Re: Rinkaiel: Temple of the Divine Dwarf

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC I'll just jump on the assumption train that everyone's back at the guild now and Jade got the golem remains if that's cool./OOC

Jade smiled at Layla and nodded once.

"It sounds like you've got a plan, Lay." The blacksmith replied, opening the door wider in a welcoming gesture. "Why don't you come in? I'm sure Rufus and our tomboy'll want to hear all about it."
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

[OOC: Yes, assume Jade got the golem parts...]

"First reconnaissance, then attack," Layla said. "We're going to be tunneling under the Temple tonight, unless we run into some defenses that I don't expect. At first we're just listening, trying to figure out what the hell is going on in that place. And after that ... well, have those mana rifles ready. If you're in, of course?" She asked it as a question, but as one where the answer was expected.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

Jade grinned even wider and clapped the other woman companionably on the shoulder.

"Of course. I can lend you one of them if you like. Rufus is too old to go galavanting around on late night raids anyway..."

"I heard that." Came a rusty call from upstairs. Jade flushed and craned upwards to the balcony the old man was leaning over.

"I mean, 'He's too busy and important to waste his precious time in the trenches with his students'." She said, noticably louder.

"That's better." Rufus said, and ducked out of sight.

"Eve prefers to deal with her problems up close and hates anything to do with magic, Bert can just about hit the broad side of a barn with a revolver and Leo nearly crapped his pants the first time I fired one of those rifles."

"You read me like a book sweetheart." Leo replied, stepping into view from the forge room on the ground floor and planting a kiss on his girlfriend's cheek. He turned to Layla.

"Just point us in the right direction. We'll follow your lead."
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

OOC: OK, new topic coming up, starting about a day and a half from now. I'll lock this one shortly. (And done.)

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.