Return to the Southern Continent

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Drusia
Veteran of the Errant War

Re: Return to the Southern Continent

Post by Drusia »

"Hey! - uhh - help! - her back down get on the ground safe!"

"It'll be better if I wait until she... oh, never mind," I say, nodding upward. Tamina seems to have things well under control. Soon enough, both are safely back on the ground.

Taina currently had nothing to add to the discussion, unless lying down and hugging the floor contributed.

I sit beside her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Smart thinking," I tell her softly. "I could have saved you, but not both of you. I think you just saved that waiter's life." Or possibly just massive embarasment, but really, who can tell.

-- Drusia
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

The kobold, slowly, levered herself into a kneeling position, the elf could feel the trembling in her body.

"T-thanks, did my best." She managed. "Was pretty scary..." She made eye-contact with Drusia and gave her a weak smile. "...very scary, actually."
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

"You can say that again," Khoo echoed, as he started to shake. Fortunately, there wasn't enough adrenaline left in him for either a rush or a crash, so the cycle that had begun with the frantic glider trip to the ground didn't repeat itself.

"So what now?" he asked. [OOC: Consider this an invitation to fast-forward to the boat ride, if people wish; Khoo isn't going to be doing much but decompressing for a while.]

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC I'm ok to skip to the next morning unless Al and Dru have anything they want to do before then./OOC
Drusia

Post by Drusia »

Jack Rothwell wrote:
OOC I'm ok to skip to the next morning unless Al and Dru have anything they want to do before then./OOC
OOC: I think that mostly depends on how Tamina's feeling... wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, etc.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Drusia wrote:
Jack Rothwell wrote:
OOC: I think that mostly depends on how Tamina's feeling... wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, etc.
Cancel my suggestion. I wouldn't miss this for the world. :twisted:

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

Udo was most solicitous in helping Tamina to her feet, and in holding her paw 'til she was ready to get up. Between him and Drusia, the kobold stood in the vortex of a Cone of Lechery.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC Baka!/OOC

Tamina retrieved her hand with only a minimal amount of difficulty and pointed a shaky digit at the bar.

"Got a plan." She announced. "'nother drink inna place with a roof over our heads, LOW roof." She stressed. "Go to bed, get up, then sail tomorrow. K?" She looked around with pleading in her eyes.

OOC If it's not a heart-breaking letdown, I'd like to put the group on the ship next day on my next post... I think lesbian humanoid/humanoid relations can wait for a while, after all, what sort of a catgirl do you think she is?

... please don't hate me. :cry: /OOC
Alberich
Noble Knight Protector

Post by Alberich »

[OOC: Suits me! All the comedy is in the dramatic tension anyway.]

[OOC2: Oh, and to answer your question, she's the "adorable" kind.]

[OOC3: And it's "kobold"!]

"My sake!" rembered Udo. Then he remembered he hadn't paid for it yet anyway. "Low roof it is, then."
Drusia

Post by Drusia »

OOC If it's not a heart-breaking letdown, I'd like to put the group on the ship next day on my next post... I think lesbian humanoid/humanoid relations can wait for a while, after all, what sort of a catgirl do you think she is?
... please don't hate me. :cry: /OOC

OOC: No hate, fear not. That's why I said it depended on how she felt - there are many different responses to trauma. One is to drink and sleep. Another is to jump the nearest person for life-affirming sex. There are others, or variations of the above. Drusia isn't planning to push anything, but if Tamina wanted some comfort, she'd have been happy to provide it. Likewise, Drusia is happy to hold Tamina's hair while she's sick into a chamber pot, if that's what she needs.

Or something else entirely. /OOC