Clovius and beyond

As we play, occasionally we'll close a thread and open a new one to keep the size of threads (and relative complexity) down to a dull roar. Here's where we store the closed posts from the history of Errant Road.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: Clovius and beyond

Post by Graybeard »

OOC: OK, new thread here, picking up right where this one leaves off. For now it's just one thread, but a further fork will probably be coming as soon as the main group gets on the road (in a ... curious ... conveyance), leaving Tim to his new flock. As noted in that other thread, Tim's efforts to be "friendly" with the servants are going to be unsuccessful for the moment, and he would definitely figure out soon enough that they've been told to clam up. Details to follow.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Drusia
Veteran of the Errant War

Re: Clovius and beyond

Post by Drusia »

Graybeard wrote:OOC: So unless there are objections, I propose to start the new thread herewith, so that most of the group can head for home, and spin off a new-new thread for Tim to start finding his way around Clovius. There's something coming at the start of the new thread that I think people will find amusing.
OOC: Fine with me.