Rallahiem

Post your Errant Story, Errant Road, Exploitation Now, and Babylon Jones fanfiction here. Please note that Poe is not allowed to read it.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: Rallahiem

Post by Graybeard »

All RIIIGHT! Looking forward to more of this!

Note, btw, that the Sister Rose fanfic is getting close to a conclusion -- I'd estimate maybe five more episodes plus an epilogue, but that's only a guess. Got any suggestions for a fanfic after that one ends?
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: it'll be a happy ending, at least for Rose.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Jack Rothwell
Teller of Tales

Post by Jack Rothwell »

OOC Thanks man! I wrote that new one off the top. Can't believe it's been 6 years since I bothered. Do you any of your OC's have an origin story which is, as yet, unexplained? Either that or a completely original story might be interesting.

I will try to read the Rose story when I get the time. I'm finding lately that forcing myself to do writing actually helps me want to do it rather than sitting around and waiting for inspiration to strike./OOC
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

Jack Rothwell wrote:
March 14th, 2021, 5:42 pm
OOC Thanks man! I wrote that new one off the top. Can't believe it's been 6 years since I bothered. Do you any of your OC's have an origin story which is, as yet, unexplained? Either that or a completely original story might be interesting.
A very interesting idea!

Rose's backstory is scattered through Errant Road, with one important addition (how it all began) in her fanfic. In chronological order, not order of appearance of the story piece: The rest of her backstory is actually rather boring. ;) Happy childhood in a comparatively normal, if fairly well-off, family; bumpy passage through school (she was a good enough student, but ... unruly); and so on. Not a lot more to tell.

It might work for other characters, though. How Rip became a privateer ... various Khoo episodes, although several of these too have already appeared ... Elke's backstory (although most of the important stuff is in the game) ... others? I'll take suggestions, although I won't start on the story until Rose's is complete.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.