2021-10-16:Boomer Wizard

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
gambit3le
Forum Regular

2021-10-16:Boomer Wizard

Post by gambit3le »

I think the multiple arms fetish is something being promoted by the antiperspirant manufacturers to sell more product.
Devon
Forum Regular

Re: 2021-10-16:Boomer Wizard

Post by Devon »

Heh, I got that one... Kantai Collection was launched in 2013... :D

I think most people still would ask for catgirls, succubi and futanari amazons, though... stuff like anthropomorphic planes and ships should still be minoritary... unless the fact that actual catgirls, succubi and lamias exist for real in the DNPWWOverse has made them go mainstream and fetishism has moved to new realms that are still fantasy even there...
Ophidiophile
Forum Regular

Re: 2021-10-16:Boomer Wizard

Post by Ophidiophile »

Devon wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 5:55 pm
I think most people still would ask for catgirls, succubi and futanari amazons, though... stuff like anthropomorphic planes and ships should still be minoritary... unless the fact that actual catgirls, succubi and lamias exist for real in the DNPWWOverse has made them go mainstream and fetishism has moved to new realms that are still fantasy even there...
Maybe guys like the wizard are why catgirls, succubi and futanari amazons (and other freaky stuff) exists in this world. It would be a vicious cycle between polymorph-other wizards and webcomic artists.