2022-11-19: Consequences

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2022-11-19: Consequences

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

http://www.doesnotplaywellwithothers.com/comic/pwc-0535

Oh wow, don't even get me started on this. I've seen it enough times to write my own description of these plots.

"People who know nothing about computers, VR, or the internet get paid money to write TV/movie scripts about computers, VR, and the internet."

My favorite is when someone is stuck in VR, and in trouble, but you can't just remove their helmet because the bad guy tells you they will be stuck in the virtual world forever if you do that. A VR helmet does not physically suck out your brain and put it into the computer! ARGH!
Ophidiophile
Forum Regular

Re: 2022-11-19: Consequences

Post by Ophidiophile »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 12:19 pm
My favorite is when someone is stuck in VR, and in trouble, but you can't just remove their helmet because the bad guy tells you they will be stuck in the virtual world forever if you do that. A VR helmet does not physically suck out your brain and put it into the computer! ARGH!
Well, maybe it was a cheap Chinese knock-off from a company that skipped on Quality Assurance engineers.