2011-03-29: Snake Girls on a Jeep

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-03-29: Snake Girls on a Jeep

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Snake Girls on a Jeep
RGE
Errant Scholar

Re: 2011-03-29: Snake Girls on a Jeep

Post by RGE »

But how could it be gay if they're two girls, and the object is phallic? That's more like... sharing.
Tiamat
Jordan's Lab Assistant

Post by Tiamat »

RGE wrote:But how could it be gay if they're two girls, and the object is phallic? That's more like... sharing.
When two lesbians share a strap-on, they are not magically transformed into heterosexuals. ;)
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Unless said strap-on is Japanese. Then, all bets are off.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
beckbat
Forum Trainee
Location: Ottawa, Ontario... Fuming about people making the Capital synonymous with the government.

Post by beckbat »

When it comes to ANYTHING japanese all bets are off. Also, I am now kinda curious about the world this comic is set in... does every fantasy and Sci-Fi Trope exist and everyone knows about it?
Because character development is interesting (Also, the other options are a unlikable angry emo and an annoying old mother figure).
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

beckbat wrote:When it comes to ANYTHING japanese all bets are off. Also, I am now kinda curious about the world this comic is set in... does every fantasy and Sci-Fi Trope exist and everyone knows about it?
The witch and the snake-monster seemed momentarily shocked that aliens were landing. Then they got over it. The witch already met the elf dude and blew up a supermarket with him, which the snake-monster and possibly the vampire already know about by now. So nothing for anyone to be surprised by in this particular page; but in general, I think it's not so much "everybody knows about it" as "nobody is really surprised to find out about it".

I mean, say you found out your favorite politician was lying about something. You don't know about it yet, but really, are you all that shocked that this politician lied, in a world where you already know that many politicians lie? Likewise, when a witch and a snake-monster find out that aliens exist, it's news, but eh, not any weirder than that vampire next door.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Tiamat wrote:
RGE wrote:But how could it be gay if they're two girls, and the object is phallic? That's more like... sharing.
When two lesbians share a strap-on, they are not magically transformed into heterosexuals. ;)
Granted, but when the 'strap-on' is large enough, I think it becomes a character of its own. A male character, to be specific. When I look at a picture such as the WHY Is there a penguin on the helipad (de)motivational poster, I don't think: "Oh, look at all those lesbians sharing a pole." Should I? (If those women were men, I might think that they're homosexual, or at the very least pretending to be.)