character bios

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

character bios

Post by DatDude »

So far im finding this comic good causal reading but id like some info on fran and naga. I could just be spoiled by that huge es wiki I know but no harm in asking right?
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: character bios

Post by Graybeard »

DatDude wrote:So far im finding this comic good causal reading but id like some info on fran and naga. I could just be spoiled by that huge es wiki I know but no harm in asking right?
As already noted in this thread, the Heretic Knowledge Vault is slowly getting populated with other DNPWWO articles. Fran and Naga both have articles there, but they're rather incomplete. Heretical Monks, where are you? :ugeek:

DNPWWO will eventually have its own wiki, but for the moment, be patient.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.