2011-05-19: Automated Cock-Blocker

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-05-19: Automated Cock-Blocker

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Automated Cock-Blocker
SubversiveCynic
The Goddamn Batman

Re: 2011-05-19: Automated Cock-Blocker

Post by SubversiveCynic »

I'm pretty sure the last bubble in the third panel is pointing to the wrong person.
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

SubversiveCynic wrote:I'm pretty sure the last bubble in the third panel is pointing to the wrong person.
Good catch. Just as a reminder, there's a thread for reporting things like that, conveniently separated from the comparable one for Errant Story.

Wonder if we'll see this Janis, or did she go down with the ship?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

Graybeard wrote:Good catch. Just as a reminder, there's a thread for reporting things like that, conveniently separated from the comparable one for Errant Story.
Technically it's not a typo, though it's certainly logically the same thing.
Graybeard wrote:Wonder if we'll see this Janis, or did she go down with the ship?
I suspect "neither one; throwaway line that might be revisited some time in the future but for which there are no current plans".
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

SubversiveCynic wrote:I'm pretty sure the last bubble in the third panel is pointing to the wrong person.
fixed, thanks.
SubversiveCynic
The Goddamn Batman

Post by SubversiveCynic »

Anthony wrote:
Graybeard wrote:Good catch. Just as a reminder, there's a thread for reporting things like that, conveniently separated from the comparable one for Errant Story.
Technically it's not a typo, though it's certainly logically the same thing.

The typos are impy's purview, but I figured poe'd fix this and he's more likely to look at this page than the typo one.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

The typos would be much more my realm if I could brain properly. I'm transitioning to new meds because the old ones that worked kinda are no longer made. I seriously miss my brain, I need it for putting together books.

On the plus side, in my efforts to avoid the things that make my brain sad, I have made progress on many other things that got put off. The house is cleaner than it has been in ages (it's still not clean, but it's no longer in a state to horrify small children), and the garden looks pretty nice.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.