2011-06-16: That Story Which Must Never Be Run

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-06-16: That Story Which Must Never Be Run

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

RGE
Errant Scholar

Re: 2011-06-16: pwc-0095

Post by RGE »

Oooh, a fancy schmancy origin story, is it? Radioactive snake bites and magic planets, eh? I'll be here, reading it all. :D
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

origin stories are cool... and can go on for a while because each character can get their own origin.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

Totally off topic, but I had a rather unfortunate nap just a short bit ago. What made it unfortunate? I dreamt I was walking down the side of the road and a truck pulled up next to me and some big hatted woman in the back offered me a ride. The afro wearing driver didn't think that was such a good idea, but her slinky friend seemed to almost be salivating at the chance to offer me a ride.

I blame the gin I drank last night for this.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Sareth wrote:Totally off topic, but I had a rather unfortunate nap just a short bit ago. What made it unfortunate? I dreamt I was walking down the side of the road and a truck pulled up next to me and some big hatted woman in the back offered me a ride. The afro wearing driver didn't think that was such a good idea, but her slinky friend seemed to almost be salivating at the chance to offer me a ride.

I blame the gin I drank last night for this.
Wow, that was a total thing of beauty.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Post by Viking-Sensei »

taltamir wrote:origin stories are cool... and can go on for a while because each character can get their own origin.
Every time I read this, I can't help but hear the Doctor say "I have an origin story now. Origin stories are cool."
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

Viking-Sensei wrote: Every time I read this, I can't help but hear the Doctor say "I have an origin story now. Origin stories are cool."
But but, he doesn't. Hell, Hawkman and Xorn have more clear, stable, set in stone origin stories than he does.