2011-07-20: Master Plan

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-07-20: Master Plan

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Master Plan
Scient
Forum Regular

Re: 2011-07-20: Master Plan

Post by Scient »

Haha! Sorta saw that coming now, but yeah, awesome. This plot twist makes me happiest I've been since the revelation of StarCraft II.
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

Given the surprise at being asked out, and the initial reaction of blowing up the secret base upon being groped, I think Jordan may have selectively remembered the plan as more of a plan than it actually was...
Mykalson
One Post Wonder

Post by Mykalson »

Was there actually a comic where Craig met Janis outside her armor (instead of just mentioning it in passing)? I swear I remember reading one like that, but I can't find it in the archives. I could be hallucinating, I suppose...
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

All I know is that I need to become a superhero. Cause, seriously, this is a plan I can really get behind. And doggy style. And reverse cowgirl.
Disciple of Sakura
Forum Trainee

Post by Disciple of Sakura »

I'm a bit confused, because I *thought* that they met sans costume while the "Artificer" was out attacking the other folks with "his" dastardly plan. Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. I'll have to look into it, I guess.
javcs
New Poster

Post by javcs »

Disciple of Sakura wrote:I'm a bit confused, because I *thought* that they met sans costume while the "Artificer" was out attacking the other folks with "his" dastardly plan. Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. I'll have to look into it, I guess.
At that point in time, the version who was out attacking Fran & co had traveled back in time in order to prevent some event from occurring. We do not know what the trigger event is/was, however.
Sareth
RPG All-Star

Post by Sareth »

javcs wrote:
Disciple of Sakura wrote:I'm a bit confused, because I *thought* that they met sans costume while the "Artificer" was out attacking the other folks with "his" dastardly plan. Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed. I'll have to look into it, I guess.
At that point in time, the version who was out attacking Fran & co had traveled back in time in order to prevent some event from occurring. We do not know what the trigger event is/was, however.
Bitch stole her BF? Er.. Will steal her BF? Will have stolen her BF in the future/past?

Fucking time travel.
Lukkai
Errant Scholar

Post by Lukkai »

Which of course raises the question whether the elf&witch pairing simply doesn't work out, Fran tries to dance on two parties at the same time (if you know what I mean) or there's a willing menage à trois at work to lead to this.

Dirty thoughts start in three...two...one...
I'm with SD. We're putting the anal into analysis.