2014-05-11: Volcanic Rage

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2014-05-11: Volcanic Rage

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Oh Craig, the last thing you want to do with Yellowstone is start dicking around with the super volcano. It's like disarming a bomb when you don't know what you're doing, you'll probably just make it explode prematurely. Just like your first time with a girl. :)

I think Craig found Jordan's weakness though. Now he can drive her nuts with the power of stupidity.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Forrest wrote:Wasn't there some movie about "cold fusion" (possibly by that title?) from the 90s where some kind of "cold fusion" reactor meltdown basically freeze-exploded a city (or a city block or something). Where by "freeze-exploded" I mean there was something like an explosion that happened, except instead of a fireball causing everything in its radius to go up in flames, it caused everything to freeze instead.

Some googling suggests I may be thinking of "Chain Reaction", and reading the synopsis I don't see anything about a freeze-explosion in there. Maybe I'm just misremembering some sort of blue-energy-wave special effect and the mention of "cold fusion" as being some kind of freeze-bomb?
That sounds a lot like one of the movies Ben Stiller's character from "Tropic Thunder" had been in. Except I think the entire planet was frozen in that one. (The planet had been incinerated in the first three movies of the series, so the writers decided to mix it up a bit.)
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

smilingface wrote:I can totally understand Jordans "wtf, what have I done?" mentallity. But she has to grow up. It's not easy to be as smart as she is.
There is not being as smart as jordan, and then there is being this dumb.
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

taltamir wrote:
smilingface wrote:I can totally understand Jordans "wtf, what have I done?" mentallity. But she has to grow up. It's not easy to be as smart as she is.
There is not being as smart as jordan, and then there is being this dumb.
touché