2014-05-31: Out the Door

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2014-05-31: Out the Door

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Out the Door
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2014-05-31: Out the Door

Post by BloodHenge »

I guess Craig has super senses.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Craig sure is a cool guy. He figured it out right away but just went with it so he wouldn't embarrass Jordan in front of the others.

But now Jordan's story of Ann getting an abortion falls apart. Looks like she just painted herself into a corner. Her explanation to Craig will be pretty interesting i bet.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:Craig sure is a cool guy. He figured it out right away but just went with it so he wouldn't embarrass Jordan in front of the others.

But now Jordan's story of Ann getting an abortion falls apart. Looks like she just painted herself into a corner. Her explanation to Craig will be pretty interesting i bet.
"She's a robot? Then what was she doing at that clinic? This is Dad's fault somehow, I just know it!"

Could be he was trying not to embarrass Ann, or maybe he just thinks Seth needs a girlfriend that badly.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Jordan's problem has always been that she assumes she's the smartest person in the room, so she tends to take it for granted that nobody will see through her. That's why when she lies, it's never a careful lie, and she's not that great at keeping up with the lies that she's told. She just doesn't have the paranoid belief that someone could figure her out at any given moment, and without it she's sloppy.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

Oh god, just had a scary thought. What if Craig is actually a lot smarter than he lets on? He just plays dumb to keep people underestimating him/to be a dick.

Probably not. I'm assuming super senses or he's just got a talent for spotting signs that someone is a robot from having to deal with robotic doppelganger plots.
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

Super sense?
Maybe she smells like a fresh out of the box computer. This well known facility smell. ;)

I for sure wouldn't mind if a girl would smell like that and Seth may be the guy who doesn't mind either.
He needs a girlfriend. Of course he never would say that out loud. That would be sad and desperate.

I imagine Seth to be to proud to admit it. Even his surname Edelstein virtually screams: "I AM BETTER THAN YOU"
OK, Jewish surnames often are kind of special because some governments are dicks. But his is just [In your face!]-special.
And I kinda like this. :)
Anthony
Errant Scholar

Post by Anthony »

Aha, I now understand how it's all Fran's fault and Tekmage had to go back in time and kill her.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Anthony wrote:Aha, I now understand how it's all Fran's fault and Tekmage had to go back in time and kill her.
And the failed attempt is what causes Fran and Seth to start dating in the first place. Jordan's folly is coming full circle.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

smilingface wrote:Super sense?
Maybe she smells like a fresh out of the box computer. This well known facility smell. ;)

I for sure wouldn't mind if a girl would smell like that and Seth may be the guy who doesn't mind either.
He needs a girlfriend. Of course he never would say that out loud. That would be sad and desperate.

I imagine Seth to be to proud to admit it. Even his surname Edelstein virtually screams: "I AM BETTER THAN YOU"
OK, Jewish surnames often are kind of special because some governments are dicks. But his is just [In your face!]-special.
And I kinda like this. :)
xray vision