2014-08-06: Hate Speach Mad Libs

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2014-08-06: Hate Speach Mad Libs

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Hate Speach Mad Libs
smilingface
Forum Regular

Re: 2014-08-06: Hate Speach Mad Libs

Post by smilingface »

OK, with a mother like hers I can understand her slipping on to the wrong paths.
And even if she hadn't. It's nothing wrong reading books with a special kind of philosophy or opinion as long as you're rational and reasonable. You should know against what you are after all ;)

As it's said:
You should know your enemy

Fran knows that this fascist manifest is bullsh*t. So she's pretty much on the save side. Naga on the other hand is using it for her benefits. Let's hope she doesn't burn herself while playing with 3.Reichs malicious fire.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

Well, it's Naga. She is a monster, literally and figuratively so what do you expect?

Dash con, oh that tragically hilarious, painfully inevitable clusterfuck. I really, quite honestly feel very sorry for the attendees and speakers that didn't get what they were promised. I don't think it was a scam, I truly believe that best intentions were meant but it was...well, you get the most wishy washy, inept, socially incapable, dysfunctional, self-absorbed segment of the internet, rife with unreasonably optimistic and...what's the word for people who believe the world works the way they want to not the way it is? Is it psychotic? I hate using that word but I can't think of anything gentler and try to get them to organize a convention with zero experience and that's what happens. I don't think they could have pulled off a good picnic and that would have been the better place to start. Baby steps, dur.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

smilingface wrote:Fran knows that this fascist manifest is bullsh*t. So she's pretty much on the save side. Naga on the other hand is using it for her benefits. Let's hope she doesn't burn herself while playing with 3.Reichs malicious fire.
To Naga, Mein Kamph is probably like a book by a Texas Longhorn complaining about the Black Angus. No matter how convincing it might seem, they're all food.
lyze wrote:what's the word for people who believe the world works the way they want to not the way it is?
"Customers".
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

BloodHenge wrote: To Naga, Mein Kamph is probably like a book by a Texas Longhorn complaining about the Black Angus. No matter how convincing it might seem, they're all food.
If you (or rather Naga) view man as livestock what Hitler did was getting rid of good food increasing the value.
GENOCIDE! is a terrible idea. Destroying huge amounts off food could basically be used as GENOCIDE! if you were looking at not that wealthy places.

Someone should tell Naga that spoiling huge amounts of delicious food is a big "NO NO". She might reconsider about weather provoking livestock fighting itself is a good idea or not.
Mercurial
New Poster

Post by Mercurial »

Hilarious.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

BloodHenge wrote:To Naga, Mein Kamph is probably like a book by a Texas Longhorn complaining about the Black Angus.
"Moo~ Those no good Black Anguses always eating my grass! I remember the good old days when this neighborhood was all Longhorns, moo~!"

Not sure if that book would be cute or offensive. Can it be both at the same time?
smilingface wrote:Someone should tell Naga that spoiling huge amounts of delicious food is a big "NO NO". She might reconsider about weather provoking livestock fighting itself is a good idea or not.
I don't think food is much of a problem for Naga these days. The population is soaring and the police have all but told her they'll turn a blind eye while she eats all the greasy pedo molesters. She has food, now she just needs some spending money for video games and DVDs and silly T-shirts.
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

lyze wrote:what's the word for people who believe the world works the way they want to not the way it is?
"Optimist"?

"Wishful thinker"?

... "average person"?
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

BloodHenge wrote:
"Customers".
Heh, yes, they suffer from the same delusion. Like the lady that told me her dsl modem didn't need to be plugged into a phone line cause it was wireless and wouldn't even try it just to humor me. She eventually broke off the call with a haughty, 'obviously you're not trying to help me'. No, guess I'm not. I'm trying to get your modem online. I don't have the psychiatric licenses to prescribe you the meds you need to truly help you.
Mister
New Poster

Post by Mister »

You know if they were actually reading mein kampf they can't have been too bad. I've yet to meet a neo-nazi who can actually read anything that complicated.
Either that or she read it and realised they weren't actual nazis and just neo-con radicals.

I suspect there's a story with a lot of political commentary to be made there.
But it would get boring very quickly or go over peoples heads.