2014-08-06: Hate Speach Mad Libs

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2014-08-06: Hate Speach Mad Libs

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Mister wrote:You know if they were actually reading mein kampf they can't have been too bad. I've yet to meet a neo-nazi who can actually read anything that complicated.
You can read a book and still disagree with it's message. Sometimes it's interesting to read an offensive book that most schools would ban just so you can say that you've read it but when you close the back cover you still think the author is a dumbass.

Personally i've never read Mein Kamph, but i have read Might is Right and it spews as much antisemitism as i would expect Hitler to. In the end i was very disappointed with it so i wouldn't be too quick to condemn Fran for her reading history either.
Devon
Forum Regular

Post by Devon »

I have been watching a lot of reaction against the radical feminist movement due to their support of people like Valerie Solanas, Janice Raymond, Robin Morgan or Mary Daly, with their speech of "all men are evil, women should rule men, all heterosexual sex is rape, transsexuals aren't true women, but monsters who rape the female body and Valerie Solanas was a hero because she shot a couple males".

Honestly, I think the feminist movement are sabotaging themselves when they allow those people to become their public face; they drive away many people (men and women) who would otherwise support their movement, because when they hear "radical feminist" they don't think of those historical feminists who fought for equal rights, but of the latest batch of nutsos who compete with each other to say the most radical, controversial and scandalous stuff in order to become a bit more famous and sell a couple more books.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Every movement has a few assholes who ruin it for everyone else, and usually so does their opposition.