2014-10-10: The Old Song and Dance

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2014-10-10: The Old Song and Dance

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for The Old Song and Dance
Bellar
The Second

Re: 2014-10-10: The Old Song and Dance

Post by Bellar »

Ha! If defusing bombs is reason to call in help, who was he calling up until now? Then again, perhaps this is the first time she's used a simple bomb as distraction for her escape.
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

XD
Arch enemy / girlfriend thing is in hell of a balance.

Btw. she chose a cute name for Craigs contact.
What a coincidence that she also has a thing for special sexual technics ;)
=> Drama
I know that it's unlikely to be directly connected. But jumping to silly conclusions is always a fun thing to do :lol:

Hopefully Jordan doesn't gonna get sued for copyright infringement by Stark Industries.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

Hahaha, that's fucking great! This was bound to happen sooner or later but I totally didn't see it coming. Nice, that gave me a good honest laugh.

Personally I think the iron man display thing worked out pretty well for what it's worth.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Notice how Craig waited just long enough for Tekmage to get out of sight before calling her "Janis" number. If he knows, and personally i think he does, then he's playing her like a fiddle! "Yeah that's a cool bomb... Now you're gonna tell me how to disarm it."

Since Jordan honestly thinks that Craig is a complete idiot do you think she made that bomb with his mental level in mind, and made it so easy to disarm that even a caveman could do it? If so the end of this comic would be even more hilarious.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:Since Jordan honestly thinks that Craig is a complete idiot do you think she made that bomb with his mental level in mind, and made it so easy to disarm that even a caveman could do it? If so the end of this comic would be even more hilarious.
Perhaps she made it with his physical resilience in mind so that he'll survive whether he disarms it or not. In that case, she can actually sabotage his attempt to disarm it so she can kill the hostages and still get away.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Since Jordan honestly thinks that Craig is a complete idiot do you think she made that bomb with his mental level in mind, and made it so easy to disarm that even a caveman could do it? If so the end of this comic would be even more hilarious.
There was actually deleted dialog from this page (panel 4) where Jordan says that she needs to hurry and escape because he's surprisingly good at disarming those things. And that she wondered how he manages to do it.