2014-10-21: Threatening Personality

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2014-10-21: Threatening Personality

Post by Forrest »

I was just reading about that Dave Kelly fiasco earlier tonight. (Here if anyone's interested. TL;DR: Kelly made a brief crappy mocking parody of Sinfest, Ishida threatened to sue for plagiarism).

I'm tempted to ask more about this super secret webcomic artists' club forum, but then you'd probably have to kill me, or else it's just something boring like a Keenspot forum. (You did used to be on Keenspot right? Seems like everyone was at some point). Stupid real-life conspiracies always turn out to be boring like that (except for that one time GWB's grandpa and friends actually plotted to overthrow FDR's administration and install a literal fascist dictatorship in his place).
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Plan B: Call in sick with ebola on the day of the conference.
Imp-Chan wrote:She's not just going to hell. She's setting up a franchise when she gets there.
So, if you're bad you suffer in Hell but if you're really REALLY bad you become rich and famous in Hell? Sounds like a plan! :D
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

Yeah, I was just talking about the private Keenspot board. Sorry, for it being something boring and simple.

Also, my memory of the whole Otaku Feh mess is hazy, but I think the most Tatsuya actually did was request that the site be removed, though that's just what I recall seeing about it on the board, Kelly could have gotten worse threats by pm or email, of course. The wacky thing about Otaku Feh was, I'm convinced Kelly did it just to see if he could just get any form of reaction out of Tatsuya at all. Like it was the webcomic equivalency of those people who try to get the guards at Buckingham Palace to crack a smile or something. And he wasn't the first to try something like that either. That's how little interaction Tatsuya Ishida ever had with the rest of the webcomic community; (back when things were small and condensed enough for there to be a community) people were deliberately poking him with sticks just to see if they could get so much as a 'stop' out of him.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Imp-Chan wrote:She's not just going to hell. She's setting up a franchise when she gets there.
So, if you're bad you suffer in Hell but if you're really REALLY bad you become rich and famous in Hell? Sounds like a plan! :D
Sounds just like Earth.
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

To be honest, I can't believe Naga hasn't gotten a genuine death threat or two. That seems to be the way things work, really. You open your mouth, and death threats result. Hell, even that jackass whatsisname who went on a crusade against video games managed to score a couple of them...
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

BloodHenge wrote:
dark_lord_zagato wrote:
Sounds just like Earth.
And your point?

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

No point, really. Just an observation.