2014-10-26: Shameful Display

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2014-10-26: Shameful Display

Post by taltamir »

BloodHenge wrote:
Lots of bloggers are jokes. That doesn't mean they should be chased out of their homes with very specific, legitimate, actionable death threats that merit investigation by the FBI. Like the ones Anita received, as a matter of public record.

I'm just trying to relay facts without getting my opinion all over them. That's what Gaters want, right?
She isn't just a "blogger" anymore, but is featured heavily in the news. And according to her, her educational videos are used as part of school curriculum in everything from colleges to elementary schools.

As for the "very specific and legitimate" death threats, you clearly did not watch the video I posted. All indications are that she falsified them herself.
From discrepancies in the screenshots, timing, the fact she supposedly is fearful of her life yet completely ignores what the FBI explicitly tells people to do when receiving such threats (yet claiming she has already contacted them)
As for public records, those shows she didn't actually contact the police (unlike what she claims)
http://www.nichegamer.net/2014/09/sf-po ... of-august/

Furthermore, you are falsely implying that I advocate death threats against her. Not outright stating it, implying it.
Saying she is a joke does not, in any way shape or form implies that it is ok to send her death threats.

But since we are playing this game, where were you oh champion of justice when jack thompson got death threats? Is it only young damsels in distress that should not get death threats?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Whoooboy.

This is not the place for this discussion. This forum is for talking about the comic, which in this case is about Naga being just an awful person by manipulating the internet's reactionary atmosphere for profit.

If you want to continue to have this other conversation, you can do so in the Errant Rambling forum, provided you can all do so politely and without name calling. Please remember that the primary rule of this forum is to be respectful towards each other. You're welcome to debate ideas to your heart's content, in fact I encourage it, but only as long as you keep it respectful.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Sorry. I was trying very hard not to start an argument.