2015-04-03: Creative Writing

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2015-04-03: Creative Writing

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Creative Writing
lyze
Errant Scholar

Re: 2015-04-03: Creative Writing

Post by lyze »

Certainly hope she made Ann capable of eating...well, looking back at when Ann originally was introduced to Seth Jordan did suggest they go to a diner, so at least she was a little forward thinking this time. I guess she's got to go now to Ann tell her to like Taiwanese cooking and tell her to find out what that is.

What does Jordan do with Ann? Is Ann just stored in a closet or something? I guess Ann's got to a least be in some sort of mode of operation to take phone calls since Seth spoke to her without Jordan's knowledge. I just get the feeling that Ann just stands around in Jordan's lab for days on ends being ignored by Jordan since she just looks at Ann as a whiny appliance.
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Ann is probably doing tedious chores, experiment setup, or data entry. At least, that's what I'd do with a totally obedient gynoid with human intelligence if I didn't care about her feelings.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

Did Jordan just openly admit that she named Ann and knows where her parts came from? Did Craig miss that?

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

Imp-Chan wrote:Did Jordan just openly admit that she named Ann and knows where her parts came from? Did Craig miss that?

^-^'
Well, going by the cover that her 'dad' made Ann for her, he might have asked her what she wanted to call it, sort of like giving a kid a pet. And as for knowing where the parts come from, presumably 'dad' might have mentioned it at some point or Jordan seen for herself when doing maintenance or something.

Still though, minor slip and goes back to showing that Jordan is a bad liar under pressure. And chances of Craig noticing the slip...50/50. He's the idiot savant of superheroes.
azhrei Vep
New Poster

Post by azhrei Vep »

Damn Jordan. Maybe lay off the super-wang for a day or two and actually get some sleep?

Jordan's looking rough.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

azhrei Vep wrote:Damn Jordan. Maybe lay off the super-wang for a day or two and actually get some sleep?

Jordan's looking rough.
Yeah, I kind of overdid it with the lines under her eyes on that one. I think it was because on the first panel I drew (which was panel 3 for some reason) I drew her looking a bit too young, so I started over-correcting.