2015-10-10: Too Good for This World

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2015-10-10: Too Good for This World

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Too Good for This World
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2015-10-10: Too Good for This World

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

So even Naga can have food delivered to her house? Hot and fresh and arrives in 30 minutes or less. :shock:
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

Wow.
Just wow.
Thats pretty grim. There are realy fucked up people out there. :?
Poor Fran. I think I just couldn't stand there wondering which part of me is trying to flee. It would be pretty much every part at the same time.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

Don't know how Naga hadn't thought of this earlier. There's probably no shortage of volunteers. I mean, there's been at least a couple cases of people seeking to be canabalised and all.

Out of curiosity, what's the list of fetishes you thought of Michael?
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Post by Alice Machaer »

Now I'm wondering whether there's a "loser guy living in a basement" fetish.

"You have no idea how relieved I am that you turned out to be an actual basement-dwelling loser instead of another hunky CEO on the Fortune 500 list."
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

Alice Machaer wrote:Now I'm wondering whether there's a "loser guy living in a basement" fetish.
If there were, I'm pretty sure I would have found out by now.
Starphoenix
New Poster

Post by Starphoenix »

You know, I didn't notice it until now, but Fran shares quite a bit in design choice with Uryu Minene... at least physically.

And well, there are fetishes for damn near everything, because everything will turn people on.

Primitive lizard brains...
Alice Machaer
Forum Regular

Post by Alice Machaer »

It just occurred to me: it's interesting that Molly isn't the least bit embarrassed over a stranger catching her topless and in an intimate moment (of sorts). Wonder whether that's just because she's nuts (which she clearly is anyway), or whether she figures that since she's about to say hello to Naga's digestive enzymes, there's nothing worth getting embarrassed about.
Starphoenix
New Poster

Post by Starphoenix »

I say it's fair odds of either being the case.
Leilanz
One Post Wonder
Twitter @: leilanz2

Post by Leilanz »

Well, as someone who at times roleplays as a lamia/naga and writes vore fiction when commissioned with, I can say vore isn't that odd a fetish. Matter of fact, I kinda missed having the vore part pointed out, taking into account that Naga isn't embarrassed at all about her needs and acts on them without much thought...

That said, although I don't get off on it, I can certainly see the appeal, knowing quite a few people who are not only into vore, but into many more deviant kinks, all of which tend to end with the main actress (and the odd actor, though it seems most vore and snuff fetishists that see themselves as the 'victim' are female) dead, in whichever way tickles them.