2017-05-31: But it's so pretty

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2017-05-31: But it's so pretty

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for But it's so pretty
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2017-05-31: But it's so pretty

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Saying you were trying to use her vibrator should have been 100 times more embarrassing than just saying you stuck your hand in the zapper again, but the way Fran's mom raised her I guess not.

All the bug zappers i've ever seen have a cage wrapped around them to stop curious little children from sticking their fingers in. The cage isn't that strong so it could have been broken though. This one episode of Beavis and Butt-Head (Head Lice) showed them ripping the cage open so they could touch the center.
FranFan
New Poster

Re: 2017-05-31: But it's so pretty

Post by FranFan »

I'd date Fran if she was real and lived near me. Naga wouldn't need her sexbot. But I had this thought while reading today's comic -

Fran's hand was burned by a powerful sex toy with enough voltage to cause injuries. Something powered by two AA batteries (Clitler!) won't do that. Therefore...

a) Said sex toy was a cheap imitation knockoff of a Hitachi, which you can buy on eBay for nothing.
b) Said voltage needed a pathway to create the burn. What carries electricity really well?

OMG Fran is a squirter!!