2021-03-25?: Codified Evil

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

2021-03-25?: Codified Evil

Post by Forrest »

http://www.doesnotplaywellwithothers.com/comic/pwc-0479

I can't tell what the proper date of this comic is since it's covered by a word bubble.

Also, it took me a sec to figure out why the app (and its use by police) was only "technically" villainous, until I realized that most people don't automatically think of cops as being on the side of evil like I do.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2021-03-25?: Codified Evil

Post by Imp-Chan »

The other half of sales would be to women concerned about the rampant problems with hidden sex cams.

And yes, there are various apps which can detect hidden cams, but they're not the most reliable things out there, and they don't specifically detect streaming video so far as I know.
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2021-03-25?: Codified Evil

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

If a corrupt cop was about to murder someone, but then his phone warned him that someone else was streaming within 100 feet of him, wouldn't that save the victim's life? Even if the cop put his victim into the car and drove him to a more secure location to continue the abuse, there could still be witnesses on facebook and video evidence on a cloud server that he was the last person who ever saw the victim alive.