2022-2-24: Genie Comic

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
ErrantFan
Forum Trainee

2022-2-24: Genie Comic

Post by ErrantFan »

http://www.doesnotplaywellwithothers.com/comic/pwc-0509

(I know that the correct format is to put the title of the comic in the topic, but the genie's text bubble was blocking the title for this comic, so I couldn't include it this time. Sorry!)

I just wanted to say that I really love the genie's design, especially in the 2nd panel. She looks so cool! I doubt she'll become a recurring character, but I would be really happy if Poe drew her again, maybe a as a pin-up illustration like this one he made for Christmas.

And last, I want to mention that I'm really proud of Poe for getting so much better at drawing boobs! I remember he mentioned that he almost always chose to draw his female characters with small chests because could never get big boobs to look right, but the genie's breasts are A+ 10/10!
Devon
Forum Regular

Re: 2022-2-24: Genie Comic

Post by Devon »

How rude! For all that genie knows, that guy was just trying to make a single wish, just avoiding every possible way it could go wrong by making it impossible to misinterpret it, rather that making many wishes... But I guess she just wants to ruin people's lives, doesn't she?