Long Lost Package story

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Long Lost Package story

Post by Neko7 »

Well, let me tell you a story (with my bad english).

Once upon a time, like the 2nd or 3rd of August 2008, I made a order to the store for both Meji and Sarine Ukiyo-e, Stalking Poe for Dummies, Sketchbook pages, etc... After a few week of package's none-arriving, I decide to wait until DragonCon to talk with M. Poe and Impy about my case.

The news surprised the artist's girldfriend/wife (were they married at the time? not sure) since she had shipped the order the following day of the order. They offer to offer me a store credit, that I declined (wasn't much and I could live without it). I just decided to wait 2 more week and if nothing come, I would order Meji and Sarine Ukiyo-e and Stalking Poe for Dummies again.

Two weeks later, nothing, so I made a second order, recieved it within a week/a week and half, put the Ukiyo-e under glass frame and on my bedroom walls, and that's the end of the story.

Well actually, that WAS the end of the story... Untin last wednesday (feb 23) that is. On wednesday I recieved a note from the post office asking me to come get a package that arrive the same day. I got overthere this morning (march 01) and discover with surprise the Caffeine Angel Studio logo on it... My only order lately was for ES Vol.3, and even for an exclusive, that was kind of REALLY early...

So I looked for the date of shipping to find a shy "Aug 05 2008"... After 2 years of a long and mysterious journey, my long lost order was finaly arrived!!

Everyone love a good happy ending, don't they?
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: Long Lost Package story

Post by Viking-Sensei »

How did it look? Did it have a bunch of foreign stamps on it? Had it somehow been routed through Dubai or something?
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: Long Lost Package story

Post by Neko7 »

Nope, it was in perfect condition, just some extra dust on the outside of the package.

They didn't explain much, for for what I understood, it was left in a corner of one of the post-office transfer-warehouse (the package was a small tube) all people just kept missing seing it, or just ignore it (wasn't part of their job descrition?) until someone apparently said: Oh and what's that?