Re-Opening the Store with Shipping Changes

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re-Opening the Store with Shipping Changes

Post by Imp-Chan »

As many of you noticed, the store has been closed the last couple of weeks. This is because I had to keep driving down to Alabama, as well as go through surgery, and so did not know when I would be available to fill orders. However, we have spiffy products to offer for pre-order and a business to run, and we can't stay closed just because I can't be there to fill orders, so I've decided to re-open the store and announce a modified shipping system for the rest of January:

- Orders placed between 1/17/2011 and 1/23/2011 that are not pre-orders will only be shipped on Monday, January 24, 2011.

- Orders placed between 1/24/2011 and 1/31/2011 that are not pre-orders will only be shipped on February 2, 2011.

- At this time, orders placed after January 31, 2011 should ship normally, but if the schedule must be altered again I will certainly announce it before you place your order.

- Pre-orders will still ship normally, which is to say they will ship when the pre-order part is ready to be filled.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we're working hard to get back on schedule. In the meantime, we have many cool new products that will be going live in the next week, so enjoy the store!

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.