Graphic Novel Bargain Week!

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Graphic Novel Bargain Week!

Post by Imp-Chan »

Hi folks! We decided to kick the New Year off with a sale, in the hopes of starting off the year on a strong footing.

For the next seven days, all our graphic novels will be offered at a 10% discount, and when you order a copy of Exploitation Now, you'll receive a bonus sketch in your books. Also, all graphic novels ordered during this time will be shipped signed!

If you were thinking about buying a book, then now is the perfect time to buy!

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
gambit3le
Forum Regular

Re: Graphic Novel Bargain Week!

Post by gambit3le »

Hi.
Just received my copies of Exploitation now 1 and 2.
Love these stories!

I was wondering what ever happened to the "Exploitation Now Done with it all" book?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

*sigh*

Okay, next week I'm putting the big long official explanation on the store site, I promise.

The short version: We didn't ever get enough pre-orders to print it ourselves, so we've been working on getting it printed through someone else ever since. That still hasn't happened, though we've made SOME progress recently and got a much more feasible quote from a printer in China at the start of this month (for hardcover, even!). Unfortunately, said quote still requires $30k which we don't have, so it may be some time still before the book is printed. We haven't given up, though, and we are very definitely still working on it!

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Vavrek
Errant Scholar

Post by Vavrek »

Good to hear there's been progress! I very much look forward to having a copy of Done With It All, when you're finally all done with it. But ugh, 30k? You have my sympathies, and my patience.
DarkIntruder
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by DarkIntruder »

Yes, unless your only doing flyers printing costs an arm and a leg.

I'd offer to see if the company I work for could do it, but I already know that it would be at least that price, if not more. When you see that it costs 10,000 dollars to buy a back cover ad in a little trade magazine like Vineyard Winery Management, then you figure it out pretty fast.
gambit3le
Forum Regular

Post by gambit3le »

Imp-Chan wrote:*sigh*

Okay, next week I'm putting the big long official explanation on the store site, I promise.

The short version: We didn't ever get enough pre-orders to print it ourselves, so we've been working on getting it printed through someone else ever since. That still hasn't happened, though we've made SOME progress recently and got a much more feasible quote from a printer in China at the start of this month (for hardcover, even!). Unfortunately, said quote still requires $30k which we don't have, so it may be some time still before the book is printed. We haven't given up, though, and we are very definitely still working on it!

-_-'
Thanks for the info.

I guess I'll just have to enjoy the version I have for now.

Good luck getting it all worked out.