I ordered EN:DWIA 4 years ago. All my info is changed. Help?

Help us craft our dastardly plans for world domination!
theMycon
Forum Trainee

I ordered EN:DWIA 4 years ago. All my info is changed. Help?

Post by theMycon »

And I have absolutely no idea how to change it. Heck, I'd forgotten about the order at all, until I was looking around the store earlier.

My sister ordered it for me for (Christmas? My birthday?) way back during my Freshman year of college. We have both since graduated, and lost access to those Email addresses. The shipping address is probably my freshman dormitory, which would not work. I have the order number written down somewhere, the probable shipping address, and all that other information. I do not have the date of the order. I do, however, now have a permanent address, for whenever it actually ships.

How does one go about getting the shipping address changed, without access to the ordering E-mail account?
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: I ordered EN:DWIA 4 years ago. All my info is changed. Help?

Post by Imp-Chan »

Just e-mail me the new address information and your full name and the order number, and I'll then go in and manually find the old order and comment in the new information for you. That way we'll have it when, god willing, we eventually get to ship the books.

Alternatively, you can set yourself up a new customer account, with a new e-mail address that you're certain you'll retain access to, and I can go ahead and cancel the order for you and issue a store credit for the total to the new account instead, effectively transferring the funds from the old account to the new one. That way you'll be able to re-order the book when, god willing, we are eventually able to put them in the store, or you'll have the option to just buy other stuff in the meantime instead of waiting. If you hang onto the old order number and put it in the comments during the re-order, then we can be sure you'll still get all the perks from being an original pre-order when it comes time to ship.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
theMycon
Forum Trainee

Re: I ordered EN:DWIA 4 years ago. All my info is changed. Help?

Post by theMycon »

Thank you so vwet, very much. You can expect an Email (titled with the order number) to be coming shortly.