2009-12-02: Not gonna happen!

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
No One
Errant Scholar

2009-12-02: Not gonna happen!

Post by No One »

Yeowch. That doesn't look even remotely like a comfortable experience. And Ellis appears to have been toasted in the background, too... hmm...

Anyway, naughty Elf gets to discover the law of gravity.

EDIT: And now there are two threads? Is the comment golem having some trouble?
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2009-12-02: Not gonna happen!

Post by Graybeard »

No One wrote: EDIT: And now there are two threads? Is the comment golem having some trouble?
If they're still both there in the morning, I'll delete the other one. When the page was originally posted, the "Not gonna happen!" title wasn't there.

That image in the first panel looks disturbingly like the ones here (and on the previous day)...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
normalphil
Heretical Monk

Post by normalphil »

Lose the double-bladed abortion, lose the Michael Dorn impression. Makes sense.
mediocrates
Forum Regular

Re: 2009-12-02: 12/02/2009

Post by mediocrates »

Why is it that when making bridges over very long (and arguably unnecessary) drops no one ever thinks to include hand railing? Talk about not being OSHA compliant.

Then again all the people who are supposed to be there can fly, so I guess the architects can be forgiven for that this time around anyway.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

Does Sara, like, alternate in usefulness? Win, captured, win, captured...

Another one bites the dust. Unless there's a rescue by act of fairy or Meji. So what, three elves left, one unconscious? Sensible guy, flames and bondage girl, "I wasn't worthy" guy?
Last edited by mindstalk on December 2nd, 2009, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

mediocrates wrote:Why is it that when making bridges over very long (and arguably unnecessary) drops no one ever thinks to include hand railing? Talk about not being OSHA compliant.

Then again all the people who are supposed to be there can fly, so I guess the architects can be forgiven for that this time around anyway.
And if you can fly and your supplicants can't, it makes it nice and easy to toss them over.

Hmm. Maybe Palpatine was counting on being able to Force-levitate if he had an accident, vs. getting locked into lightning-emission-mode.
No One
Errant Scholar

Post by No One »

Graybeard wrote:
No One wrote: EDIT: And now there are two threads? Is the comment golem having some trouble?
If they're still both there in the morning, I'll delete the other one. When the page was originally posted, the "Not gonna happen!" title wasn't there.
Oddly enough, the "comment" link beneath the comic links me to the other one. But it sent me here when I first clicked on it to reply...
mindstalk
Typo-Seeking Missile

Post by mindstalk »

Graybeard wrote:

That image in the first panel looks disturbingly like the ones here (and on the previous day)...
Merge, not delete, I hope.

Ian's eyes glow a lot.
http://www.errantstory.com/2007-02-28/626

I wonder if there's any actual magical link between Meji and her "familiar", vs. being a flying pet.
DatDude
Errant Scholar

Post by DatDude »

What no alt text?

>Ahem <

What will god meji's first command be? I bet " Live action Yaoi NOW! "
The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death however mutable man may be able to make them our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light. Stanley Kubrick
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

mindstalk wrote:
Graybeard wrote:

Merge, not delete, I hope.
Yeah, now that there's content in both threads, merger will follow.

EDIT: Oh, %^&*. The merge went the wrong way. I'll try to fix it in the morning when I'm awake.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.