2011-02-15: Ten Items or Less

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-02-15: Ten Items or Less

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Ten Items or Less
davester65
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2011-02-15: Ten Items or Less

Post by davester65 »

I'm beginning to like Fran more and more. Personally, I don't care so much about people going through the express line with too many items, it's the ones who try to use the self checkout lines even though they have no clue how to do it.
"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

We don't have express lines where I live. But if we did, I would abide by their rules. Because that's how you stay out of trouble. And when I'm shopping, I don't want trouble, I want groceries. Don't they have these places called "bars" for people who are looking for trouble? I don't go to those.

I hope Fran learned a valuable lesson: You don't mess with the people who supply your food. And that goes double if they also prepare your food.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

RGE wrote:I hope Fran learned a valuable lesson: You don't mess with the people who supply your food. And that goes double if they also prepare your food.
She wasn't messing with the people who supply her food, she was messing with some other guy they also supply food to.

The people who supply her food were just collateral damage.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Oh! Well, that changes everything. Why don't you go over there and explain that to the people at the store? :D