2011-04-08: What If I Have a Note From Home?

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2011-04-08: What If I Have a Note From Home?

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for What If I Have a Note From Home?
Viking-Sensei
Evil Admin Overlord
Twitter @: Kallisti_x

Re: 2011-04-08: What If I Have a Note From Home?

Post by Viking-Sensei »

Of course, the question now is... who will actually fight who? el Dartho seems to be calling out Fran, which leaves the elven archer and the sea monster... Naga is a NATURAL enemy of the sea monster chick, because of their shared non-standard down-below-parts, which might make this some sort of bizarre twist on the Designated Girl Fight, but since Naga just trashed the elf's jeep, he's far more likely to want to fight Naga... so Nikki's concerns may be for naught anway.
How could a plan this awesome possibly fail?
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

Oh, a thematically appropriate guy for the vampire to fight? I guess that means that the shadowy person on the left is one of those vampire hunters, perhaps of the famous bloodline. Unless Seth is expected to pierce her heart with a wooden arrow shaft. But that doesn't seem very thematic.

An even more thematic opponent would perhaps be a KKK vampire hunter, but I suppose that might be out of bounds for even this comic. ;) (He could have a little burning cross though...)
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

RGE wrote:An even more thematic opponent would perhaps be a KKK vampire hunter, but I suppose that might be out of bounds for even this comic. ;) (He could have a little burning cross though...)
Nah: a blonde-furred, blue-eyed, Nazi werewolf. "Ach! Black UND ein vampyre? Du ist goink down, beetch!"

Either that, or Jefferson Twilight, Blackula Hunter. Maybe the aliens can pair off with the Venture boys?
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
SubversiveCynic
The Goddamn Batman

Post by SubversiveCynic »

RGE wrote: (He could have a little burning cross though...)
Oh! Mr Poe, this is the BEST PLAN EVER!
beckbat
Forum Trainee
Location: Ottawa, Ontario... Fuming about people making the Capital synonymous with the government.

Post by beckbat »

I agree, the little burning cross sounds just about right for the level of offense that this comic is trying to attain. Furthermore, is Darthy Dude about to start monolouging, because if he is, it should be punished like all villian monolouging, with some form of attack to the face.
Because character development is interesting (Also, the other options are a unlikable angry emo and an annoying old mother figure).