2012-02-16: Reappearance

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2012-02-16: Reappearance

Post by The Comment Golem »

Discussion thread for Reappearance
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2012-02-16: Reappearance

Post by Graybeard »

Oh, my.

Poe surprises us again: first-person narration by Sarine was the last thing I expected to see here.

But I'm glad.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
TheShadowAvatar
Forum Regular

Post by TheShadowAvatar »

A nice classic look the comic.
sarevock
New Poster

Post by sarevock »

And as usual human beings tent to shoot first ask questions later.
Madayar
Forum Regular
Twitter @: Madayar

Post by Madayar »

So it's time to wrap it up, eh...we got a long way from the spoiled brat that wanted to become a goddess to pass a final exam. Who would've thought it would end this way eventually.
"Writers live in the worlds of books they've not yet written."
havard
New Poster
Twitter @: jhavard

Next page

Post by havard »

"And then the problems started..."
Nyerguds
Forum Regular

Post by Nyerguds »

I really wonder if she's going back to challenge the entire university staff and claim her degree, just to annoy them :D
Labrat
Errant Scholar

Post by Labrat »

"And, children, this building is named the Heretical Abomination Memorial Hospital for reasons we don't like to talk about."

Yes. This visit is going to cause more awkward moments in centuries to come than anything else... but that is sufficient reason all on its own. I have to wonder though: Is direct reconfiguration of rubble so difficult that telekinetically moving in individual loads of pre-manufactured construction material is preferable? Because going Full Metal Alchemist just seems so much more Meji's style.
Sareth wrote:I'm actually going to rule that this is definitely a case of coitus interuptus prematurus gawdammiticus.
Tortenschachtel
Forum Trainee

Post by Tortenschachtel »

sarevock wrote:And as usual human beings tent to shoot first ask questions later.
Considering the last person who showed up that way devastated half of the city ...
Rakshasa Taisab
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Rakshasa Taisab »

Labrat wrote:"And, children, this building is named the Heretical Abomination Memorial Hospital for reasons we don't like to talk about."

Yes. This visit is going to cause more awkward moments in centuries to come than anything else... but that is sufficient reason all on its own. I have to wonder though: Is direct reconfiguration of rubble so difficult that telekinetically moving in individual loads of pre-manufactured construction material is preferable? Because going Full Metal Alchemist just seems so much more Meji's style.
These poor lost souls are in desperate search of a new idol to worship, so do not be so condescending towards a bit of manual labor. After all, a bit of carpentry is enough to get a billion of so souls to be your devoted slaves.