2012-05-23: Errant Story Pages For Auction

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-05-23: Errant Story Pages For Auction

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Immanio
Forum Regular

Re: 2012-05-23: Errant Story Pages For Auction

Post by Immanio »

Didn't sell? :(
I hope we'll be seeing more pages up in the near future. I'd be a potential bidder if the right page (in a general sort of way) is put up for sale.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

I'm thinking we'll set a flat price and switch to Etsy. I really think the pricing I had in mind was pretty reasonable, and comparable to similar pricing from other webcomics, especially since we include prints.

Still, it's kinda disheartening. Not many people even saw the auction.

-_-'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Immanio
Forum Regular

Post by Immanio »

I'm just curious, is the plan to put them up for sale in order, and a few at a time? I guess anyone who is interested isn't necessarily interested in just any page. For my own part, there aren't really any pages in the prologue that catch my fancy, but you don't need to look further than the Chapter 1 chapter page for something I might be interested in.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Post by Imp-Chan »

The plan is to put them up as I get the work done for it. All of the prologue pages are ready to go, I'm just waiting on scans and photos from Poe to post them. The Chapter One pages had... issues. When we originally archived them back in 2005, we used rubber cement to attach them to acid-free paper so that we could bind that paper into "books" by chapter. Unfortunately, a few of the pages got a glue stick treatment instead, so although it's still archival-safe, it did leave a residue on the back that I'm trying to remove safely before putting the pages up for sale.

As I'm certain pages have been properly relettered and we have high resolution art for them and haven't lost it somewhere, I'll put another batch of pages up. I've also got to figure out how to rework the shipping so that if someone orders a dozen pages, they're not paying an obscene amount of money for us to ship them.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.