2012-08-17: How Dawnguard Probably Should have Ended.

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2012-08-17: How Dawnguard Probably Should have Ended.

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

TheLastOutlaw
Forum Regular

Re: 2012-08-17: How Dawnguard Probably Should have Ended.

Post by TheLastOutlaw »

I still need to get Dawngaurd. One if these days it'll be on DLC clearance.

I seriously miss Morrowind though, I get that people got frustrated at the shitty directions NPCs gave but the hand holding quest marker/compass flag is the other extreme. And unkillable NPCs suck. I like how Morrowind warned you that broke the game by killing some characters but you could continue and the game was NEVER unwinnable.
Stupidity got us into this, why can't it get us out?
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

How can Morrowind possibly become unwinnable? By playing the game you've already won. As for today's comic, so many video games, pen and paper rpgs, tv shows, movies, etc, that so much trouble would be saved like this.
DT777
Forum Regular

Post by DT777 »

TheLastOutlaw wrote:I still need to get Dawngaurd. One if these days it'll be on DLC clearance.
Same. Waiting on clearance as well.
jollyllp
New Poster
Twitter @: jollyllp

Post by jollyllp »

I can't speak to anyone else's experience of playing Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (from here on known simply as Skyrim), but I sank a sizable chunk of time into it. I didn't max out my character, and I certainly didn't uncover every map-point the game had to offer, but when I eventually emerged from my Skyrim revelry I checked my stats and noted that I'd managed to lose 120+ hours of my life to the game.............