That Typos Thread

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: That Typos Thread

Post by Imp-Chan »

Uh, no, not so much. I am correcting the pages, though. I've already replaced up through Chapter 2 in the archives, it's just slow because there's a lot of fiddly formatting stuff to do for print and I'm doing it all at once.

^-^'
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Post by Bytemite »

Hey, sorry for spamming up the forum with comments, been re-reading through the archives, spotted this.

http://www.errantstory.com/2012-06-18/5649

The last two speech bubbles on that page should probably be in normal speech text instead of old-timey tome text.
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead

Post by Imp-Chan »

Nope, afraid not. I had the same thought and double-checked with Poe at the time, so I see what you're saying, though.

^-^'

Edit: Also, if you spot other potential errors or actual errors in the revised pages, PLEASE let me know! It's possible for me to make mistakes, and with a thousand-some pages to work on it'll help to have more eyes checking for them.
Bytemite
Resident Wormhole Lawyer

Post by Bytemite »

Huh. Okay.

Oh, so is she repeating what the Veracian translators wrote into the book in the margins or something? I guess that would make sense.
RGE
Errant Scholar

Post by RGE »

In the first panel of Vol 1 Page 158 it looks like "theier gods" should be "their gods".
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead

Post by Imp-Chan »

Thank you! I had to edit that line on the page after editing the transcript, so I never would have caught that one unless I decided to rebubble it (which I should, but might not). At any rate, it's fixed.

^-^'